Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Dispatches from the Bunker early 2024 Update

Hi guys, just a quick update on progress for Dispatch #57, we are well into playtesting and will have a scenario on the Eastern Front, one in the Western ETO, one in the PTO in the later Philippines Campaign and after a long absence, we will be back in the Desert as Tom found an old scenario from the days when I was getting submissions ready for long defunct newsletter On All Fronts, it shows a meeting engagement in the desert near Sidi Rezeg between combined arms forces for Germany and Great Britain. It was fun when I first put it together 30+ years ago. Carl Nogueira will also have an article on the Desert so it was a natural that we put a desert action in this issue. We'll also have the usual regional ASL news and tourney info. Look for it in late March.

If interested, to see current pricing for Dispatches from the Bunker and how to order, go to the Emporium Link here at Game Squad ASL Forums, look for my Monthly Update and scroll to the bottom of the last page. Thanks so much for your continued interest and support. Roll low, your ASL Comrade, Vic. 🎲🎲

P.S. Any further questions may go to: aslbunker@aol.com

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Thanks guys for adding the Desert features!
I'm very much looking forward to this issue.
Yeah, we eventually end up in all aspects of ASL and been doing a lot on Korea lately and since it has been a long time since we did anything in the desert, we decided its time to grab my sun glasses and get aways from the damn snow! We'll have both an article and a scenario on it in Dispatch #57. Enjoy!

drchilds

#1 ASL Hype Man
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, we eventually end up in all aspects of ASL and been doing a lot on Korea lately and since it has been a long time since we did anything in the desert, we decided its time to grab my sun glasses and get aways from the damn snow! We'll have both an article and a scenario on it in Dispatch #57. Enjoy!
Still have my copies of the Contrary '91 Desert Scenarios! Some Bunker history there! 😁

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
The issue is in the final proof process and I believe Vic will be releasing it early next week.

Tom
Tom is Spot On, we are in final proofing mode and it will be transmitted on Monday, 4/1.

Look for 4 new and exciting scenarios along with Carl Nogueira's first of a 3 part series on the Desert, we will have a desert scenario in there for the first time in a long time. Also look for regional tourney and ASL news.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Love having Christmas twice a year! Many thanks for the continuing efforts by all the boys in the bunker supporting ASL!
Thanks, my ASL Comrade, looks like Monday is a lock for you to see Dispatch #57. 🙂

My ASL gameplay resumes tomorrow, I sure need some decent dice as the Russian, as we start turn 2 of VotG24 Raid On Rodimtsev tomorrow in the VASL League. Brutal nasty, downtown Stalingrad scenario, near Pavlovs House, I need to Roll Low! 🎲🎲