Recent content by Yuri0352

1. Yuri0352

BG Counters etc - time for its own subforum?

Agreed! The thread should be titled appropriately .... 'Voenny's BG Cotners'
  2. Yuri0352

The ASL Book Club

I've been enjoying a bit of reading about the Korean War during the past few weeks. 'To The Last Round ' by Andrew Salmon A very interesting account of the actions involving the British forces in the vicinity of the Imjin River. A fascinating back story to the scenarios 'Gloster Hill, Seoul...
  3. Yuri0352

Looking for Overlay Rv1

Thank you both! I don't think that I looked in that box.
  4. Yuri0352

Looking for Overlay Rv1

I'm playing the scenarios in the Lone Canuck Anzio-1944 FSSF pack, and I am unable to locate the ' Rv1 ' overlay which is required to play scenario WCR 4, Hold At All Cost! My only list of ASL overlays is on P. 13 of Journal 4, which is probably not up to date. I've searched through all of my...
  5. Yuri0352

What sort of vehicle notes do you prefer?

I prefer Paul's suggestion. Please, no separate or additional pages per vehicle note! My page -protected Chapter H binder (which includes the plethora of BFP vehicle/aircraft notes) already weighs as much as a .30 cal. ammo can.
  6. Yuri0352

Anyone know good RUSSIAN films on WW2 that have at least some semblance of reality :P

Personally, I enjoyed seeing the Heinkel 111's which were borrowed from the Spanish air force. I had the pleasure of actually visiting the inside of one of the HE-111's from this film when the aircraft visited the Chino Air Show several years ago. The aircraft which I toured had at one time...
  7. Yuri0352

"Unknown Soldier" Finnish war movie

It's also available to rent on Amazon video. The trailer looks excellent!
  8. Yuri0352

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I concur with your sound advice. That is exactly the approach which I used to win as the French when I played this scenario last year.
  9. Yuri0352

AREA : a small info

Only one of the many cringe-inducing moments within 'The Green Berets'.
  10. Yuri0352

Valor of the Guards on Pre Order!!!

Hey! No VOTG pre-order until after FKaC reaches its P#. :)
  11. Yuri0352

Forgotten War Q & A.

A question for the designers of Forgotten War regarding W7.8, Bugles. Was there any consideration of providing some type of 'Bugle' info counter which would serve as a reminder that bugles had been sounded during a player turn? I have a tendency to forget this especially when pausing a game in...
  12. Yuri0352

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

VT fuses.
  13. Yuri0352

Forgotten War Q & A.

I'm preparing to play ASL 210, This is Where We Stand. I have a question regarding the end of SSR 1 ...'cliffs do not exist '. Would a former cliff hex side such as those within 2S7 and 2T6 be treated as a 'double crest' hex side (B10.52), such as that in hex 82K1 ? Thank you!
  14. Yuri0352

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Ridgway, Major General Matthew.
  15. Yuri0352

From the Cellar # 9

Very nice to see a few more North Africa scenarios included... Looking forward to the release of this one!