Recent content by Yuri0352

1. Yuri0352

embryonic PTO ASL rules 1989

I'm envisioning the war dogs HS counters, complete with a Doberman , and in color no doubt if it were created by Broken Ground Designs.
  2. Yuri0352

embryonic PTO ASL rules 1989

I'm surprised that the war dogs haven't been portrayed in PTO ASL. I can see the dobies adding an interesting component to night scenarios.
  3. Yuri0352

ASLOK 2019 photos

I would love to use those, if only there was a reasonably priced source for Raaco on my continent.
  4. Yuri0352

Francis Currey WWII MOH Recipient Dies at Age 94

Thanks for sharing this article. I still have the Francis Currey GI Joe in its original packaging. Rest in Peace, soldier.
  5. Yuri0352

No SDKFZ. 135/1 in the countermix?

Thanks for sharing the article... I was especially intrigued by the British 'scrap yard ' photo. I'm amazed at the amount of DAK vehicles which were captured in such apparently repairable condition. The Danish soldier's photos were very interesting as well.
  6. Yuri0352

Korean HASL from LFT!

The USMC counter art is excellent! The images remind me of that famous photograph taken during the battle of Okinawa. The 'napalm Corsair ' will no doubt come in handy during other Korea scenarios as well.
  7. Yuri0352

Hatten CG - it's a junkyard

Excellent reference material. I need to get around to playing this HASL .
  8. Yuri0352

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I loved this one. My favorite night and partisan scenario of all time!
  9. Yuri0352

B-17 crashes and burns in Hartford CT, USA

I have fond memories of touring this aircraft over the years whenever it pays a visit to our small local airport. As I recall, when the Nine-O-Nine has visited, very often USAAF veterans have been among the passengers on the 30 minute flights. Such an immeasurable loss for so many people and...
  10. Yuri0352

Poll: How's your local ASL club doing?

In response to: 1) I have been very fortunate to have been playing ASL with the (apparently) only other ASL player in my town for the past 6 years. I'm fairly certain that the two of us don't really meet the definition of an ASL club. The nearest established ASL club is over 200 miles away...
  11. Yuri0352

VFTT107 Released

Thank you so much Pete for completing this week's trifecta of ASL excellence.
  12. Yuri0352

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

Very nice! I like the shade of green on those.
  13. Yuri0352

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

Very impressive! Do you have any closeups of the USMC counter sheets?
  14. Yuri0352

More "real" SMC names please

Indeed.
  15. Yuri0352

More "real" SMC names please

Samsung and Hyundai could be suitable as well for the ROK SMC'S.