Recent content by witchbottles

1. witchbottles

The populists' choice

Harris stands for a few things actually. 1. California's bottomless Democratic Party fundraising money-pit. She's got 110% of every penny that will ever be raked in in the name of the Democratic Party for the 2020 election from California donors already pledged, and more besides. That's one...
  2. witchbottles

Why I really have a hard time taking global doomsday from climate change seriously

wow.... talk about calling someone a racist.... well, that answered my question to you in another thread that you persisted in dodging and refusing to answer, instead of facing it head-on. I have zero issues with proclaiming I have all kinds of prejudice in my views about life, about many...
  3. witchbottles

Why I really have a hard time taking global doomsday from climate change seriously

I actually agree with you on this. If you're idiot enough to build or buy your house on an alluvial flood plain, what happens to it when the floods come is your own damn fault, you absorb 100% of the costs. I'm all for that. Been dealing with government-supported flood insurance raising costs...
  4. witchbottles

The populists' choice

Warren, who I would actually vote for, will never run as President. This person will stop that from ever occurring: If Biden falls flat on his face as the front runner (and I hope he does, actually)- the DNC is going to pile up behind Harris. (sad, but Warren will get left out on the curb).
  5. witchbottles

Something from the Pacific Fleet in WW 2

BB-35 USS Texas, the last Dreadnought class BB afloat. Tuesday morning at Mare Island Navy Yard museum - we received an original print of the Front Page from the San Francisco Chronicle with a beautiful photograph showing her launching from the quay into SF Bay. the USS Texas was the only BB...
  6. witchbottles

Something from the Pacific Fleet in WW 2

Eugene B. Sledge, Boot Camp Platoon Photograph - circa 1943 Kilo Co, 3Bn, 5th Marines - Sledge is center Front Row wearing his dungaree cap tilted back. 1st, Pltn, Kilo Coy, 3/5 - Peleliu after the 5th Marines were pulled off the Umurbrogol Line - circa 1944. Honorable Discharge...
  7. witchbottles

I would have guessed the 4 most important things you can do for the environment of the planet we occupy are (in order of total impact): 1. Design and promote and implement ways that provide a solid, proven, environmental gain while also providing a monetary incentive to the consumer to choose...
  8. witchbottles

well, at least we have your guidance on who to vote for the last president- since by 2024, the entire world will be underwater, knowing who to vote for in 2020 is a real benefit, dontcha think?
  9. witchbottles

The populists' choice

Hell with it, let's just elect Joe the Plumber - he's old enough now. At least its better than the idiots saying they are gonna run for President in 2020 and who won't be old enough to try because of the Constitutional age requirement. I also kind of like the Google CEO declaring to run for...
  10. witchbottles

Can I get a dr please?

you realize it now becomes incumbent to link these two threads- if we assume that the 2 die rolls requested for random selection - then we will need to factor in the randomness of the random number generating die. Then, of course, we will also need to factor in the randomness of the dice tower...
  11. witchbottles

Random Selection--light to dark dice arrangement

because I'm schizophrenic and so am I and so am I......
  12. witchbottles

Da Paul Challenge

yep, it s the original real- deal "cricket" :). Perfect memoir for June 6th's 75th anniversary.
  13. witchbottles

Da Paul Challenge

not an AFV but definitely mandatory equipment in 1944...
  14. witchbottles

Random Selection--light to dark dice arrangement

I foresee a new set of themed Battledice coming for ASLOK- Random selection dice :)