Recent content by Steed

1. Steed

VASL6.6.2-beta3 released

It's a beach, next to the ocean.
  2. Steed

VASL6.6.2-beta3 released

This is what I got when I pressed it ....
  3. Steed

DIY Coasters made from unwanted counters

Great idea but..... the cardboard warriors would get wet from the condensation/spillage from the glass. And wet cardboard is not good. I would think you would have to put lacquer or something on the top and sides to protect them.
  4. Steed

Altering songs for ASL: The Weird Al Effect

The Ecstacy of a CH Hero of The Phase CC's Dance Metallica S&M
  5. Steed

Altering songs for ASL: The Weird Al Effect

Assault Moving on the Moon
  6. Steed

Automation feature request

Just updated the file, see post #4. I added smoke grenade removal. Removed a few test buttons that I had forgotten about. And added the correct file extension (.vmdx). Sorry for the confusion - I misplaced the file extension at some point in saving the file and never realized it. It will...
  7. Steed

It seems to work without a file extension. In fact none of the extensions that I've made have file extensions. I'm so use to the programs putting the proper file extensions on the files when I save them I never gave it a second thought and just saved them under the name I wanted without...
  8. Steed

Done. Let me know if everything works OK. I thought about Smoke Grenades but they have the same name as the ordnance smoke so I can't just delete "Smoke", so it'll have to wait until I get some time to look deeper into it.
  9. Steed

I sent him what I had initially done. He hadn't taken a look at it but would when he got the chance.
  10. Steed

Yes - just have to add those in.
  11. Steed

Plans changed so I was able to look into this tonight. I updated the file, please see post #4. I think I've got everything - it's late and I may have missed something. Also I've never played PTO so I've never used the Banzai markers.
  12. Steed

I will look into this along with the Moved changes mentioned by msoong38. It'll be a couple of days or maybe next weekend before I can.
  13. Steed

In regards to 1, it should remove (reset) the "Moved" from the units that moved when the Prep/Def markers are removed at the end of the AFPh. Is it not doing that? In regards to 2 and 3, I did not think of doing that during those times, but it should be easy enough to add. In regards to 4, I...
  14. Steed

I've been playing around with the Phase Track counters and have set them up to remove Prep/Def/Pin/TI markers at the appropriate times ( I hope ). I've made an extension if you want to try them out. I've tested them fairly good but would like someone else to check them out and let me know of...
  15. Steed

Chess clocks at ASL tournaments, feasibility, thoughts, experience

I also did this but could not actually get it to work in VASL. It works fine when you're modifying the extension, but when you actually load the extension into VASL, it doesn't work.