Recent content by Scott_Blanton

1. Scott_Blanton

Winter Offensive 2020?

It is posted in their News section, late October. http://www.multimanpublishing.com/News/tabid/82/Default.aspx
  2. Scott_Blanton

For King & Country preorder

For core modules, they just put them up for preorder to provide a discount for customers. Core modules don't have to hit a preorder number before they go to print.
  3. Scott_Blanton

Face Towards Enemy

Joe and Nick did a good job on Front Toward Enemy. Rules are clean, looks like it will be fun to play. Got mine punched and planning to push some counters around soon.
  4. Scott_Blanton

Report and the Numbers of the 2019 ASL OPEN

FYI, Next year Sunday May 10th is Mother's Day. I would expect that you would have to do it on the previous weekend.
  5. Scott_Blanton

NC Bitter Ender in Raleigh, NC 11-14 April 2019

Great weekend, glad I was able to catch up with friends. Wish I could have been there the whole weekend and played more ASL. Thanks for running the event, Ray! Hope everyone had a chance to visit the store!
  6. Scott_Blanton

NC Bitter Ender in Raleigh, NC 11-14 April 2019

If there is something you want to pickup at the store, let me know and I will try to make sure I pull it and hold it for you. That way we don't sell out of something you want! Thanks!
  7. Scott_Blanton

Map bundle availability

We don't have any at this time. Sorry!
  8. Scott_Blanton

Death to Fascism pack availability?

Still have some. https://www.gamersarmory.com/catalog/death-to-fascism.html
  9. Scott_Blanton

MMP new products for 2019

I can tell you that the supply of mounted maps came south to NC and there are still some sitting in the back storage room at the store.
  10. Scott_Blanton

Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

You must have the best brick and mortar store in the world. :)
  11. Scott_Blanton

We Have Lost Another One

Keith, Sorry to hear the news. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  12. Scott_Blanton

Friendly Fire Pack 12

The website only does an authorization, we capture the funds "charge" when we ship. Our site does not calculate the ability to ship with flat rate envelopes/flat rate boxes, so the shipping charge is based on weight and distance. Once we get RP15 (hopefully today or tomorrow), we will process...
  13. Scott_Blanton

Friendly Fire Pack 12

Scott, are you saying that our shipping rates are expensive? The website may be a bit higher than actual cost for shipping. Both packs fit in a flat rate envelope and we will reduce the shipping charge down for this. Flat rate envelope will be $8.05 for shipping.
  14. Scott_Blanton

ASLOK XXXIII - Official TD AAR

He passed away in May, unexpectedly.
  15. Scott_Blanton

The Gamer's Armory @ ASLOK 2018

We will have our booth setup at ASLOK again this year. We will be there for a few days, Thursday October 4th till Saturday October 6th. We will have a large selection of ASL related products and like last year also have an assortment of other publisher’s games. If you want to ensure that we...