Recent content by Scott_Blanton

1. Scott_Blanton

MMP version of the LFT Rat Pocket Charts in the pipeline?

Steven, the pocket ASLRB are print on demand and we have been keeping them in stock on a regular basis. With this reprint, it has been out of print for a couple months since we have been working on updates. The pocket Chapter H and pocket Charts will be the same way, I do not see them being...
  2. Scott_Blanton

MMP Updates 2020

It is not a new mini HASL. It was released in Operations Special Edition #3.
  3. Scott_Blanton

eRulebook, Pocket Chapter H and errata update (for those not on FB)

Looking at the most recent version of the eASLRB, yes Chapter H is included. Also has chapter dividers.
  4. Scott_Blanton

Jazz, to be honest, I don't know what changes (if any) were made to these charts. I know they are based on the charts that were printed earlier this year. I will see if I can find out.
  5. Scott_Blanton

MMP is making a pocket version of the ASL charts/dividers to go along with our pocket ASLRB and pocket Chapter H. As far as it being worked on, I've been using one for playtests and we are just about done with final edits. I would expect to see this released with the other two pocket products...
  6. Scott_Blanton

Pocket Chapter H?

I have a proof copy sitting right beside me. It is looking good, we are getting close.
  7. Scott_Blanton

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just wanted to clarify that ASLSK #4 PTO is only $65 not $80.
  8. Scott_Blanton

PDF. It seems to zoom fine on several different readers that I have been using while doing some proofing.
  9. Scott_Blanton

New French chapter h would also have the new font and new counter art, I think.
  10. Scott_Blanton

How to order?

Sorry about the delay. We are restocking. Thanks!
  11. Scott_Blanton

ASL Classic in PDF Format

We are glad to announce that we have posted the out of print ASL Classic to Wargame Vault. This magazine contains many articles and scenarios from The General Magazine. https://www.wargamevault.com/product/321436/ASL-Classic
  12. Scott_Blanton

Chapter H ASL pocket book on the way

The pocket rule book is smaller than the standard one, Not sure there are page protectors or binders that match that size. You can always take a pocket rule book to Staples/Office Depot and have them cut the binding off. They do that if you want to spiral bind them.
  13. Scott_Blanton

ASLOK Thoughts in the Age of Covid

Shirts would then have to be shipped. Not sure if Bret and the guys would be setup or have the time to ship 150+ t-shirts to people. There would also be additional cost in postage to everyone who wants one. Not wanting to speak for Bret, these are just my thoughts.
  14. Scott_Blanton

Special Ops Issue 1 - Issue 7 in PDF Format

No plans at this time to have a bundle for Special Ops.