Recent content by Scott_Blanton

1. Scott_Blanton

WO 2020 begins

One year at Winter Offensive, I won a gallon sized bag of counters in a mystery box. When I brought it home, Crystal took them and made a lamp. We showed it to MMP and it may have inspired them to give some away the following year at WO. This is my reading lamp. I have a smaller one at the...
  2. Scott_Blanton

What was your "moment?"

I never played much SL. I collected most of the module for ASL, but had not played. Summer of 1996 me and a buddy broke it out and started playing. Then we played Red Barricades. Has been all downhill from there.
  3. Scott_Blanton

LFT shipping problems

Xavier, Very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
  4. Scott_Blanton

What is the ASL-related New Year's Resolution you wish OTHER people would adopt?

Problem is that print on demand does not lead to volume discounting. Printing 10 or 20 copies every month or two will be much more expensive per copy that trying to print 1500 or 2000 copies for a print run. It would surprise me if Superior POD offered any type of wholesale pricing. I just...
  5. Scott_Blanton

What is the ASL-related New Year's Resolution you wish OTHER people would adopt?

I also just noticed that the numbers for pricing is 1 inch counters. 5/8 in POD sheet have 140 counters, so 9 sheets would be needed. Cost would be $72 for just these sheets. I do not see 1/2 counters as an option on their site. Still think that POD is a higher cost than most people would...
  6. Scott_Blanton

Why don't we take a look at the math. Beyond Valor has 14 countersheets. I can't remember how they split between 1/2 and 5/8 so we can say 7 of each. 1/2 sheet has 280 counters x7 sheets = 1960 counters. Using the superior POD counters, it would take 28 sheets. 5/8 sheet has 176 counters x7...
  7. Scott_Blanton

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

He did contact me and got his answer. Due to the pricing on the modules and out cost, we are unable to do any bundle deals. Sorry!
  8. Scott_Blanton

Places to Buy MMP Games

We are both a FLGS and an Online Game Store. We stock a very large assortment of ASL items and have been providing service to the ASL community since 2002. Check us out. https://www.gamersarmory.com/catalog/
  9. Scott_Blanton

Winter Offensive 2020?

It is posted in their News section, late October. http://www.multimanpublishing.com/News/tabid/82/Default.aspx
  10. Scott_Blanton

For King & Country preorder

For core modules, they just put them up for preorder to provide a discount for customers. Core modules don't have to hit a preorder number before they go to print.
  11. Scott_Blanton

Face Towards Enemy

Joe and Nick did a good job on Front Toward Enemy. Rules are clean, looks like it will be fun to play. Got mine punched and planning to push some counters around soon.
  12. Scott_Blanton

Report and the Numbers of the 2019 ASL OPEN

FYI, Next year Sunday May 10th is Mother's Day. I would expect that you would have to do it on the previous weekend.
  13. Scott_Blanton

NC Bitter Ender in Raleigh, NC 11-14 April 2019

Great weekend, glad I was able to catch up with friends. Wish I could have been there the whole weekend and played more ASL. Thanks for running the event, Ray! Hope everyone had a chance to visit the store!
  14. Scott_Blanton

NC Bitter Ender in Raleigh, NC 11-14 April 2019

If there is something you want to pickup at the store, let me know and I will try to make sure I pull it and hold it for you. That way we don't sell out of something you want! Thanks!
  15. Scott_Blanton

Map bundle availability

We don't have any at this time. Sorry!