Recent content by Scott_Blanton

1. Scott_Blanton

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

How would cornfields be different than the grain rules in the RB? B15.1 Grain represents a cultivated field with any of a variety of standing crops.
  2. Scott_Blanton

Twilight of the Reich Update

First sentence of the description page, "Twilight of the Reich will be released at Winter Offensive 2024 on January 11, 2024 and website orders will begin shipping after Winter Offensive on January 16, 2024."
  3. Scott_Blanton

MMP website not working?

Did you setup a whole new account or did you just login with a different email? Hopefully you did not create a new duplicate account. You can also email me at scott at multimanpublishing.com.
  4. Scott_Blanton

Scenario errata

In ASL Classic Scenario H Escape From Velikiye Luki each side only has one type of squad (1st line for both German and Russian). Dosen't E.4 cover what squad type to use? Seems like the only option is Normal.
  5. Scott_Blanton

Where's this going?

I'm not sure this is an accurate statement, at least for the past several years. Right now, only two of the ASL core modules are out of stock (AOO is on preorder and DB is being worked on so it can go on preorder). SKBP#1 and SKEP #1 were combined into the SKEP #1 2nd editon, so the only SK item...
  6. Scott_Blanton

2023 Fall Sale

The Fall sale has occurred at different times during different years. Halloween to Black Friday. This year the Fall Sale was on Veteran's Day. There is not a plan for another sale this weekend.
  7. Scott_Blanton

Playtesting for new A9 and A10 Tables

We've been working on updating A9 and A10 Tables to include all of the published MMP geo-boards to date (no deluxe boards). We are looking for several people to use these and give us some feedback. If you have time and are interested, send me an email (scott at multimanpublishing.com) and I will...
  8. Scott_Blanton

Also announced in Journal 14...

I will concur, capturing those bridge hexes is ...... quite painful at best.
  9. Scott_Blanton

New ASL Journal announces Twilight of the Reich

I think Op Watchtower and Op Veritable were labeled as Historical Studies.
  10. Scott_Blanton

MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

You got an email saying that your order status has not changed? The system should send out emails when the order status is changed, there is no trigger to send an email if nothing changed. Can you forward me the email so I can see what may have caused the issue? Please use scott at...
  11. Scott_Blanton

eASLRB

How old is your pocket rule book? The version I have that was printed in March of 2021 matches the working posted above from the eASLRB v2.05.
  12. Scott_Blanton

Wooden Infantry Bridges

Just thinking out loud, but I wonder if the bridge pictured is too small to be represented on a map. Here in NC we would call the water a creek. It does not appear to be but a couple feet across. Seems like you could jump/step over it. How wide is the bridge, 5 ft? Would that be represented in a...
  13. Scott_Blanton

Takes about 2 weeks once everything is approved, that would put it into next week.
  14. Scott_Blanton

Pretty sure final proofs were approved and things are at the printer.
  15. Scott_Blanton

We reviewed proofs on Wednesday night, had a couple of minor changes.