Engineer

Share This Page

ScoobySnacks

Member, from CT

ScoobySnacks was last seen:
Sep 12, 2017
    1. shirlfactor
      shirlfactor
      saw you were online, you got time for some ftf vasl tongiht?
    2. shirlfactor
      shirlfactor
      Greetings, i saw your post about votg. Im the guy scott mentioned from manchester. Scott and i have gotten together a couple times. Where in ct are you?
    3. IAFF760
      IAFF760
      What scenario did we decide on? I deleted the message by mistake. I know I have to setup.

- Scott
    4. IAFF760
      IAFF760
      poster here at GS is from Vernon
      ^^^^

Meant Manchester
    5. IAFF760
      IAFF760
      Hi Scooby,

I'm in Vernon and another poster here at GS is from Vernon. We just meet for our first ftf a month or so ago. I hear you regarding finding time. I'm just getting back into ASL as my youngest hits 14 (damn, am I that old). ASL is really the only thin I'm playing at this point. I have to get up to the Bunker sometime but I work about half the weekends and the wife & kids get dibs on the most of the remainder. Let me know when you have a PBEM opening and we'll play something.

- Scott Brady
      sbrady@hartfordfire.org
    6. ScoobySnacks
      ScoobySnacks
      I am a long time ASL owner, short time player. With 3 young kids I am PBEM only right now. I also play other wargames when not playing ASL and have been getting my wife into "euro's" lately. Currently playtesting Kawaguchi's Gamble on pre-order from MMP, great area / impulse game.
  • About

Engineer
    Sports, gaming, model railroading, brewing beer