Recent content by Rebel Roll

1. R

Ngp 89

Well I haven't had a chance to upload the file, but if you would like I can email it to anyone interested. The file is only 7.3 MB. Just PM your email or email it to dbwanw@gmail.com
  2. R

Ngp 89

Well I should have it up for download, by Tuesday. I will post the link then.
  3. R

Ngp 89

Central Germany (con't) In the wide open rolling plains southeast of Braunschweig the British had deployed the 13th/19th Royal Hussars and a Battlegroup based around the 4th Armoured Bde's 1st Bn, Royal Scots Infantry. This force spread out to screen the southeastern approach to the key city...
  4. R

Ngp 89

Thanks, it has been fun so far. I worked on the OOB all fall, then burned out put NGP on the backburner till the other day. Finished up preparing the scenerio, and well here I am.
  5. R

Ngp 89

Central Germany The British I Corps had the responsibility of defending the approaches to Hannover and the upper Wesser River. The rolling countryside surrounding cities like Braunschweig, Salzgitter, and Hildesheim was perfect for sweeping armored assualts. It was through this picturequese...
  6. R

Ngp 89

The Luneburg Heide South of Hamburg and the Elbe River lay the forest and marshes of the Luneberg Heide. Here the FRG I Korps along with the Dutch 1st Mech Div were responsible for holding the WP atack. The Soviet 2nd GTA along with the Polish 20th TD driving along the south bank of the Elbe...
  7. R

Ngp 89

This is from the start of a scenerio playing with my modified NGP 89 database. The scenerio is what I designed, and I am playing it as a hotseat match against myself. It covers the battle for northern Germany, from the Baltic to the area south of the Harz Mountains. Lots of fun so far. The...
  8. R

Ngp 89

It's good timing you have. After I finished these I was burnt out, and didn't touch NGP till just the other day. Since then I've come back by here to check the forum, etc. I have the files all zipped up, it's about 8 MB in size, although it is not posted anywhere. I can email it to you from my...
  9. R

Ngp 89

I think I am done. I just need to double check, and then zip everything up. Oh and find somewhere to host it. Hope everyone likes and will leave feedback. I can't wait to start some scenerios now.
  10. R

Ngp 89

Still making progress on the Warsaw Pact forces. Slowed a little with the holidays, and an 18 and 1 month old in the house. I should be done with the Soviets today, and moving on to the Poles and East Germans.
  11. R

Ngp 89

Thought I would let people know I am that I am a couple of weeks away from having a OOB based on 1989 units/equip. NATO is complete, and have started working on the Warsaw Pact. NATO changes include equipment like the M1A1, Leopard 2A4, and the Warrior. Warsaw Pact quipment will include...
  12. R

More Paramenter Data Questions....

I'm working on a Germany 89 OOB that includes changes to unit values. I have used another game to help come up with new values. For instance it has really changed the Defense and Hard Attack values of newer MBT.
  13. R

Notes about the 'OPFOR Challenge II' tournament

What's the status? Ready to play when everything gets ironed out.
  14. R

Map won't load

I gave up on the map that I was working with. The wierd thing is if I made a map from the 1:500,000 scale it would go black, but if I make a map from the 1:200,000 scale it works fine. Which is OK by me because I like that scale better anyways.
  15. R

Map won't load

Yeah it's in the right sub-directory. I have other maps that I've created that work fine. A little background info; I have a cd that has topo maps of Germany, 1:200,000 on up. Great for creating cold war scenerios which I want to start churning out. I'm perplexed :cry: