Map won't load

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a map which when I go to load it into the scenerio editor, doesn't load. The screen just stays black. Yes it is in the map sub-directory. It is approx. 1700 x 1600 pixels. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
David

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Do you have it in your DA Maps directory? That's the only place you can load a map from. If that isn't it, then zip it and send it to me. I'll take a look at it.

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox said:
Do you have it in your DA Maps directory? That's the only place you can load a map from. If that isn't it, then zip it and send it to me. I'll take a look at it.
Yeah it's in the right sub-directory. I have other maps that I've created that work fine. A little background info; I have a cd that has topo maps of Germany, 1:200,000 on up. Great for creating cold war scenerios which I want to start churning out. I'm perplexed :cry:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Rebel Roll said:
Yeah it's in the right sub-directory. I have other maps that I've created that work fine. A little background info; I have a cd that has topo maps of Germany, 1:200,000 on up. Great for creating cold war scenerios which I want to start churning out. I'm perplexed :cry:
Email me with details of what you have on this CD. I'm interested to see what you have.

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I gave up on the map that I was working with. The wierd thing is if I made a map from the 1:500,000 scale it would go black, but if I make a map from the 1:200,000 scale it works fine. Which is OK by me because I like that scale better anyways.