Recent content by psience_guy

1. psience_guy

HASL Festung Budapest

Sorry, so you mean through VASL, or you mean where we exchange the file back and forth, so not live?
  2. psience_guy

VASL opponent within the PST to ET time zones

Hello Kalle: I am up for occasional play between my regular stints. You pick the scenarios and I will follow. Best regards, James
  3. psience_guy

HASL Festung Budapest

Searching for VASL Festung Budapest opponent. My schedule is rather flexible, but not a late-night person.
  4. psience_guy

PTO - Blood and Jungle

Yes, I am.
  5. psience_guy

PTO - Blood and Jungle

Thanks Chris - absolutely, family first!
  6. psience_guy

PTO - Blood and Jungle

My sparring partner sadly had a life-changing event and I'm out a PTO opponent. I am searching for a new sparring to continue the Blood and Jungle saga, starting off with BFP-32 Slaughter at Nanyaun. I have been playing the Chinese, but I am open to switching. Basically, I am trying to use this...
  7. psience_guy

Looking for VASL opponent

You still searching for players?
  8. psience_guy

Crucible of Steel - VASL Opponent

Recently fascinated with Battle of Kursk. I'm searching for weekly VASL opponent to go through Crucible of Steel Scenarios.
  9. psience_guy

Blood and Jungle (VASL/Skype)

I already have three takers. Thanks for the inquiry, it would be great to add another player to my experience, but I think that my time is reached it's limit.
  10. psience_guy

Lapsed ASL'er Seeks VASL Jedi

Did you find any takers? I am also on the East Coast - I would be happy to play some of the ASL Scenarios.
  11. psience_guy

Blood and Jungle (VASL/Skype)

Several months back I picked up Blood and Jungle and been wanting to run through all or most of the scenarios. I have never played PTO before, so this will be a new experience. However, I have played ASL off and on for a couple of decades - probably forgetting more rules than I care to...