Lapsed ASL'er Seeks VASL Jedi

WargameHQ

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The last time a moved a digital or physical ASL counter was probably 6 years ago at this point. I would love to get back into the game and own basically everything both first party and third party so, scenario selection won't be an issue. I will, however, need a patient Jedi master to bring me back up to speed.

I'd prefer to play on VASL live (Eastern Time, any time after 8pm most nights will work), at least at first, and then we can switch over to PBEM and I'm comfortable with that as well.

Thanks for considering!

buser333

Reaction score
The last time a moved a digital or physical ASL counter was probably 6 years ago at this point. I would love to get back into the game and own basically everything both first party and third party so, scenario selection won't be an issue. I will, however, need a patient Jedi master to bring me back up to speed.

I'd prefer to play on VASL live (Eastern Time, any time after 8pm most nights will work), at least at first, and then we can switch over to PBEM and I'm comfortable with that as well.

Thanks for considering!
Welcome to the community. I am sure you will find some willing opponents to get you back in the groove.

WargameHQ

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This still hasn't had any takers...so let me throw this out there...

I'm interested in playing ASL 13: Le Manoir via VASL. I'm Eastern Time Zone and am available in the evenings past 8pm or on weekends at other times depending on what's happening and we can plan ahead. Hopefully being a bit more concrete will help entice some folks! :)

psience_guy

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
James
Country
llUnited States
Did you find any takers? I am also on the East Coast - I would be happy to play some of the ASL Scenarios.