Recent content by newege

1. N

Best first/early HASLs?

As others have mentioned, several HASL by Lone Canuck Publishing are much more varied in terms of terrain and units as well as being significantly lighter weight in terms of time than the Stalingrad city grinds. Specifically, I recommend Ozerkya Bay from LCP.
  2. N

Collecting ASL

I think I have an original copy of Code of Bushido but I havent been able to decipher it to confirm.
  3. N

ASLOK in Person Cancelled - VASL Only for 2020

Disappointed to hear this... I think ASLOK XXXV would have been a good break from the madness of everything else. However it's a no win situation with the doomsday crowd and plenty of us attendees at some sort of risk. If there is some sort of unofficial event I would still attend. In lieu...
  4. N

Rat Pocket Charts v3

laminate those covers please!
  5. N

March Madness 2020

could you please post this as a spreadsheet?
  6. N

Red Factories Table?

key to appropriately match the EC in the room to that of the particular theatre in question
  7. N

ASL public calendar of upcoming tournaments

Thanks! I am just not a fan of trading my privacy for what is otherwise public information.
  8. N

ASL public calendar of upcoming tournaments

is there a way to view this calendar without a google logon?
  9. N

Destroying an Entrenchment

how about hedges???? :D
  10. N

Would you pay for official winterized maps from MMP ?

Too little benefit for the cost. I think I play one or two winter scenarios on GEO boards a year (probably less). I agree with other sentiments about the difficulty with discerning the terrain on winter maps. Even the brand new Hatten map is less attractive and difficult to read with the...
  11. N

Are you sick of Korea already?

learning the Korean rules is not a priority for me - rather see focus on something else...
  12. N

Critical Hits and the Tie Die System.

But at least there would have been fireworks to watch...
  13. N

Critical Hits and the Tie Die System.

I know I was expecting this to be a thread about colour palette choices for Critical Hit counters... I was disappointed.
  14. N

FKAC! FKAC! FKAC!

I'm #92 or so...
  15. N

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Not official but the Lone Canuck Publishing CG rules are pretty well baked certainly less issues to work through than CH versions.