Recent content by mryder

1. mryder

Onslaught to Orsha

Got my shipping confirmation this am.
  2. mryder

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

I just ordered the bundle. Matt
  3. mryder

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I did that once. That is why I created a spread sheet of every game I own. Plus I list them on Scenario Archive and BBG. Matt edit: I meant BGG for Board Game Geek (not BBG)
  4. mryder

From the Cellar # 9

Waiting for this to be available from Bounding Fire. Any thoughts on when?
  5. mryder

IIFT/Cheat Sheets sized the same as the Pocket Rulebook

I've printed Chapter H, Ch O and Ch S in booklet size. Much more convenient than a full size rule book. For the tables I use the LFT Rat Pocket Charts, but would be easy to scan and print all of the charts and cheat sheets in booklet size too. Matt edit: to make them the size of the pocket rule...
  6. mryder

The Maxim Gorki CG

You should have no problem with that. Just don't forget to double the OB.:)
  7. mryder

The Maxim Gorki CG

Per Desperation Morale web site: Contents: 4 12" x 18" light cardstock/heavy paper glossy map panels, 12 pages rules, 12 scenarios, 1 sheet of play aids, 1016 die-cut counters
  8. mryder

Did the forum get ugly, with adverts and colours?

So there ya go. Be a supporting member. Good idea Dr. Zaius. Pay up and no ads.
  9. mryder

Did the forum get ugly, with adverts and colours?

No ads here. Maybe because I'm a supporting member?
  10. mryder

Draft SASL SOP

I have a SASL Advanced sequence of Play I Downloaded from somewhere. It includes a Pre-game sequence and separate Friendly and Enemy SoP pages. It's very detailed
  11. mryder

Face Towards Enemy

You're like the people that reply to questions on amazon product pages with "I don't know." Not helpful.
  12. mryder

Vasl maps and extension for CH Bandenkrieg (Hell Behind the Eastern Front) available

Thank you! Finally! That is my favorite CH map. I never play the scenarios that come with the CH maps, I use them for my own SASL campaigns sometimes using the units included such as, in this case, partisans. Matt
  13. mryder

New MMP DASL pack

It's going to take until 2020 just to hit the pre-order #
  14. mryder

Armies of Oblivion

Maybe there should be a silhouette of a horse on the front over the Gun type.
  15. mryder

Face Towards Enemy

I have both pre-ordered. Looking forward to getting my hands on them.