Recent content by Mongo5486

1. Mongo5486

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

In OTO4 Funnel of Death. Per SBR 3 do the Germans reveal all fortifications except mines or only the ones that are not in concealment terrain?
  2. Mongo5486

It's Official! The Arnhem ASL Tournament is back!

Any updates concerning the venue? Do we need to make our own arrangements for lodging?
  3. Mongo5486

Fly in on the 10th and out on the 18th.
  4. Mongo5486

Capture Attempt and Leader creation

Would the presence of the newly created leader exempt the green mmc from the -1?
  5. Mongo5486

BFP 3 (Blood & Jungle) Errata

In BFP33 does the Chinese player record his offboard observer before the Japanese setup? The SBR says it is recorded during Chinese setup which is done after the Japanese.
  6. Mongo5486

Board 47 Stream

So in BFP30 it is a stream hex?
  7. Mongo5486

Office Fest

Yes it will be at the Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society Museum in Eastpoint. They should be starting Friday afternoon.
  8. Mongo5486

Any update on the possible tours and when they would happen? Trying to figure out how much travel time to take. Thanks.
  9. Mongo5486

VASLeague 2023

Going from three to two months would increase the workload for the volunteer who is running the league now which they might not want or can do. We all could use a little more ASL. I could handle a two month round too. Perhaps Steve can start another league.
  10. Mongo5486

G11.5 LOS question

What about R4? My confusion is where do you draw the LOS from. The center dot of O5 or P4?
  11. Mongo5486

VASLeague 2023

I don't think anything has been sent out.
  12. Mongo5486

2023 West Coast Melee

Ok. Just wanted to know what overlays may be needed. I'll bring them all.