Recent content by Mongo5486

1. M

BFP-57 Last Drop

I agree with you but wanted to be sure about it. Thanks.
  2. M

BFP-57 Last Drop

Do the Japanese drop as partially armed or fully armed?
  3. M

A26.11 and A26.14 and J76 ULTIMATE TREACHERY

I agree with Darren's reasoning. Had the same issue come up in TAC43 Massacre in Paradise at a tournament a few years ago. Definitely something to be discussed with your opponent before play.
  4. M

Sniper and Cavalry

That is what we figured. If that is the case, could the cavalry be considered an ineligible target and allow the sniper to attack another hex?
  5. M

Sniper and Cavalry

A 2 sniper lands on a Cavalry squad. What happens?
  6. M

Minefield Clearance

A squad and leader spend all movement factors to enter a known minefield and go TI in their movement phase. At the end of the CCPh the roll is not low enough to clear the minefield. The TI marker is removed and a -1 labor counter is placed. In the opposing player's turn the squad conducts...
  7. M

Office Fest

I read them.
  8. M

Tom Ricks on Firing Generals in the US Army

As a BC I thought he was a good officer and I never saw or heard anything that made me question his abilities. As a 3 star I guess Mr. Ricks found him lacking.
  9. M

Tom Ricks on Firing Generals in the US Army

That was interesting to watch. It was a surprise when at the end he ripped apart a former battalion commander I had.
  10. M

Hey Jeff, Will Willow here. Did you send me a message over Skype today? I have not accepted it...

Hey Jeff, Will Willow here. Did you send me a message over Skype today? I have not accepted it yet because I wanted to make sure it was legit. If not, let me know. Thanks.
  11. M

Armored Assault

Is there a limit on how many infantry units can armored assault with one AFV?
  12. M

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

To the winner goes the spoils so Damon is going to be your opponent. Feel free to avenge me. Thanks for running the league.
  13. M

It was ASL154 Orange at Walawbum. Damon's Japanese won against my Americans.
  14. M

Will Willow's Americans will take on Damon Norko's Japanese in ASL154 Orange at Walawbum.
  15. M

CASLO XXII

You mean May don't you?