Recent content by Midnightnoa

1. Midnightnoa

10.5 cm FlaK 38/39 for ASL?

Thanks! Those views are rather helpful You know, those look very familiar, the charts, the "can be limbered even though listed as NM". I think I had that data before, but it was one of the files that got destroyed when my old machine's drive crashed badly. If so then double thanks. By the way...
  2. Midnightnoa

Points taken, I guess ditch it. I apologize for not thinking out the full implications about the Slow Movement concept. Rule C10.12's comment on heavy guns is workable enough on it's own. I am rather new to ASL, my experience is mainly with classic Squad Leader, Again, sorry.
  3. Midnightnoa

Here's something to consider. The Flak 38/39 was quite heavy, but it still could be limbered , (It even had special equipment included on the field mount). so how does this sound? Slow Movement (SM): This is a Gun that can be (un)limbered in the field during a scenario, but it takes more time...
  4. Midnightnoa

You're spot on. It's there as well as the 12.8cm FlaK 40. It is indeed a 105L so will go with the standard 105L AP kill # unless/until I find out if there's a special chart entry for it. I guess I'll use 88 counters to represent it. Thanks a lot!
  5. Midnightnoa

I know it's not published officially, but has anyone done any thought on what it would look like in the game? The main thing I am wondering now is as it is an L61 weapon, would it have the same gun status (105L) as the K18 field gun (L52)? Or would it be considered a 105LL? This of course...