Recent content by Matt Book

1. Matt Book

Red Factories Slag Heap

Just noticed something that might help players with this: All Ruble Hexes have a white colored Hex ID Font and all Debris Hexes have a black colored Hex ID Font on the RF/RB maps (Exc-Factory Debris Hexes). This will help ID the terrain type on the Slag Heap Hexes.
  2. Matt Book

RF Questions

Just noticed something that might help players with this: All Ruble Hexes have a white colored Hex ID Font and all Debris Hexes have a black colored Hex ID Font on the RF/RB maps (Exc-Factory Debris Hexes). This will help ID the terrain type on the Slag Heap Hexes.
  3. Matt Book

ASLOK Releases?

Will there be a Friendly Fire Pack release at ASLOK this year?
  4. Matt Book

Remote Control Soviet Flamethrower

You would think they would just have a marksman put a hole in it and watch it turn into a +3 Terrain Blaze
  5. Matt Book

Corregidor: the Rock Errata

It's from RB and RF where it was allowed, I figured it would transfer over and was checking since so many RB rules show up in other HASL's. Can't do mines/entrenchments in Shellhole paved road hexes, but can in Debris/rubble road hexes.
  6. Matt Book

Great Customer Service

I have to commend MMP for its service as well, HASL maps showed up creased..... 5 days later I had new maps
  7. Matt Book

AAR - Ma Deuce Delivers - WO31

Have the King Tiger Crews clean the pollen off the optics sights before launching the attack
  8. Matt Book

HF 8 Fahrenheit 352 Tactics?

Doug beat me to it.....you set the Germans up where the Americans start
  9. Matt Book

APCR (ASL Player Comparative Ratings)

Will the scenario format entered include balance and ABS used?
  10. Matt Book

Croix de Guerre Reprint Contents?

No yellow vest protestor? That could come in handy when you are playing KGP doing the low fuel rules
  11. Matt Book

ASL-N "Soldiers Of Destruction" (John vs Little Wolf)

Something needs ABS.... Soldiers of Destruction [N] Russian 23 German 91
  12. Matt Book

New counters in Red Factories!

I think these also came in the newly redone Armies of Oblivion
  13. Matt Book

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

Exactly, that's what happened in the Mila 18 thread, it became a graffiti subject board
  14. Matt Book

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

The Mila 18 thread has found a cousin
  15. Matt Book

Red Factories in Italy - MIA?

Going to be awhile, I haven't got mine yet through a USA retailer and I live in the States....