Recent content by Leatherneck

1. Leatherneck

Tae Guk Gi - The Brotherhood of War

Boonierat, there is a few topic about Tae Guk GI and it some where in Korean War forum.....great movie BTW.
  2. Leatherneck

A-28/A-29 Lockheed Hudson

Douglas Boston would be excellent choice and Boston has done well job for FAF/RAF/Other Country Air Force.
  3. Leatherneck

Squadron

Like Joao Lima said, Depends on the Nationality.
  4. Leatherneck

Reviewing Alexander the Great

I gotta see that movie soon as possible. Thanks for head up review, Pirateship1982.
  5. Leatherneck

Castle Wolfenstien

I'm sure it will be in Germany again, PvtJohnson.......otherwise, I ain't too dang sure about Pacific Campaign in RTCW.
  6. Leatherneck

Castle Wolfenstien

Possible that TRCW will release winter of 2005 and I'll let you guys know for update soon
  7. Leatherneck

Castle Wolfenstien

Yep....it's still under development....hopefully it's another WWII....probably location Pacific or late Europe.
  8. Leatherneck

JFK Reloaded

How stupid........
  9. Leatherneck

America's Army

Used to played AA for little while until I got bored playing that game and the game was fun, but i wish the map was much bigger i mean alot bigger. I might come back, look me up as "Leatherneck35" - Jeremy
  10. Leatherneck

My Next Game Purchase

How can I foget about GTA!!! Ivan got a good point, get PS2 and GTA game :)
  11. Leatherneck

My Next Game Purchase

Get PS2 :D
  12. Leatherneck

PS2 or XBOX

LOL! I think i have to change my name again :P j/k
  13. Leatherneck

PS2 or XBOX

Sorry, man, I don't play SOCOM online because I don't have DSL nor Cable to play it..........but i will hopefully next year before spring. :)
  14. Leatherneck

PS2 or XBOX

That's nice! But I'm gettin new PS2 this tuesday, sorry bud :D
  15. Leatherneck

PS2 or XBOX

Capt. Bonez, I think PS2 will be great because there is alot good military games you might like to played and I really like SOCOM I/II which it fun to play, but PS2 is not working for some reason.....should get another one then. I'm planning to get two games that I have been waiting for and...