Castle Wolfenstien

Leatherneck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep....it's still under development....hopefully it's another WWII....probably location Pacific or late Europe.

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
I hope they do make another one, I really enjoyed the last one, especially the sly humour that runs through the game. I mean, in how many FPS's can you kick a portrait of Adolph Hitler off the wall :D

Leatherneck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Possible that TRCW will release winter of 2005 and I'll let you guys know for update soon

Leatherneck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure it will be in Germany again, PvtJohnson.......otherwise, I ain't too dang sure about Pacific Campaign in RTCW.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Full Monty said:
I hope they do make another one, I really enjoyed the last one, especially the sly humour that runs through the game. I mean, in how many FPS's can you kick a portrait of Adolph Hitler off the wall :D

YOU COULD DO THAT!!?!?!

doomonyou

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Full Monty said:
Was there a point to breaking items? Such as Nazi flags, chairs, etc? Did it give extra health or aad to the scores. On a side note I kinda liked gettin beat up by the hot Nazi chicks in leather! :devious:

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There could of been secrets and levers behind the portraits and flags. But those were few and far between. But I did nust enjoy shooting up a nazi flag and destroying a picture of Hitler. But it was kinda interesting the propaganda pictures that were all over.

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
doomonyou said:
Was there a point to breaking items? Such as Nazi flags, chairs, etc? Did it give extra health or aad to the scores. On a side note I kinda liked gettin beat up by the hot Nazi chicks in leather! :devious:
It's like the dialogue in the 'Halo' games, it doesn't serve any purpose (apart from the odd occasion) but it adds to the 'immersiveness' imho. Oh, and if you want scores, play 'Serious Sam' or 'Painkiller' :D

Feldwebel Crin

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
the_redstar_swl said:
I heard a few months ago that the next RtCW game will be in the Pacific.

Now all we need is an Enemy Territory game for it......oh, the possibilities...........

Last edited:

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The next Castle Wolfenstein is headed for the Xbox 360 and PC.

Linky

Gamespot said:
Players will be dropped behind enemy lines in World War II Germany and tasked with stopping technological and supernatural Nazi experiments that could change the course of the war. Activision has also indicated that the gameplay will mix straightforward guns-blazing action with exploration and stealth elements.

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Return to Kyoto Castle? CW has always been specifically about plastering Nazis, I would be a tad disappointed if they transferred the Castle to the PTO. Maybe a new franchise, but not the CW name...please... :cry:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
chrisvalla said:
Return to Kyoto Castle? CW has always been specifically about plastering Nazis, I would be a tad disappointed if they transferred the Castle to the PTO. Maybe a new franchise, but not the CW name...please... :cry:
Simple: Natzis go by U-boat to Japan.