Recent content by klasmalmstrom

1. klasmalmstrom

Questions From Last Week's Game

NRBH, but I don’t think so. Check the Booby Trap rules at the end of section B28.
  2. klasmalmstrom

Any chance a 3rd Ed. ASLRB will be published?

Yes, I don't see that any HASL rules will be included in a printed 3rd Edition rulebook.
  3. klasmalmstrom

Attention Mapmakers: Soviet villages

Fix those Crest Lines. :-)
  4. klasmalmstrom

Concealed units in FrF90 ?

No. They can set up concealed/hidden, but are still pinned.
  5. klasmalmstrom

Perry Sez Q&A on Game Squad in a PDF file

Version 23 (2018-07-13 of the compilation of Perry Sez Q&A from Game Squad is now released/uploaded. Added 21 Q&A. My homepage http://www.klasm.com Direct-link: http://www.klasm.com/ASL/ErrataQA/ErrataQA.html Direct-link to a document with the changes in version 23...
  6. klasmalmstrom

Cessation of Melee - Platoon Movement

Correct. Though I think one should be placed when the second AFV enters the hex and stop, per A12.151: "...Mark the stack with a CC counter to indicate that Melee rules do not yet apply...."
  7. klasmalmstrom

Flame Throwers on Vehicles = Firing in advanced fire - It this right?

The Chapter D Divider has a nice summary of all this on the (D3) AFV PHASE/MOTION FIRE MODIFIERS chart.
  8. klasmalmstrom

FT FP is not halved for Bounding First Fire either... D3.31: "Any non-ordnance weapon [EXC: FT; Gyrostabilized CMG vs acquired target (11.13)] using Bounding (or Bounding First) Fire has its FP halved...."
  9. klasmalmstrom

Motion/Non-Stopped FT fire (as per D2.42) only halves the FP if used on the IFT. There is no effect vs the TK#.
  10. klasmalmstrom

But even a HASL in the pipeline intended to use them, might require alterations of them during development. Anyway, I don't forsee any HASL terrain rules ending up in Chapter B unless the intention is that those terrain will turn up on geo-boards.
  11. klasmalmstrom

I don't know what MTB is either. :)
  12. klasmalmstrom

Considering how HASL rules (or any product for that matter) tend to fluctuate during the development process, I am not sure adding in future stuff would be a wise choice. But then again, I think HASL terrain rules should be in the HASL Chapter - not Chapter B. :)
  13. klasmalmstrom

MBT - are those the boat rules from the St Nazaire ?
  14. klasmalmstrom

Out of curiosity - what is WAY overdone with the Barbed Wire fences rules? They are only half-a-page (or something like that) and five paragraphs. Take away the Temporary Breach rule (which I've never seen anyone use), they look pretty straight forward to me, ymmv.
  15. klasmalmstrom

Such as? - just asking out of curiosity.