Recent content by Juzek

1. Juzek

Heroic DRM and MG ROF

The specific event was in Prep Fire (which I forgot to mention), so no Subsequent Fire or Final Fire options apply, but if this happened in SFF/FPF/Final Fire I guess the Heroic DRM could apply if the Hero was part of the FG. However, if the attack was not at an ADJACENT target does using 1/2 FP...
  2. Juzek

Heroic DRM and MG ROF

A Hero is stacked with a squad that possesses a MMG. The units fire group, applying the heroic DRM, and the MMG maintains rate. Does the heroic DRM apply to subsequent attacks by the MMG? A search for this in the Q&A and this forum didn't turn up anything, but a web search came up with this gem...
  3. Juzek

WO45 Better Than Nothing - Russian M4A2

The MAVN didn't really answer this, since the counter on the scenario card wasn't correct, but the answer was already on the forum, if I had remembered to search for it.
  4. Juzek

D'oh! I will search GS for answers before I post. I will search GS for answers before I post. I will search GS for answers before I post. I will search GS for answers before I post. I will search GS for answers before I post. etc., 95 more times.
  5. Juzek

The Russian OoB includes 2 Sherman tanks, labeled "M4A2." The only Russian Shermans I have found are labeled "Sherman III(a)." They are the same vehicle but the details on the back of the counters are slightly different. Are there Russian-color M4A2 counters somewhere?
  6. Juzek

Pinned vehicle crew and Target Selection

Great, now the answer changes. OK, the M18's shot on the Panther, if it is applied to the moving OT AFV, would have killed it and retained ROF for a follow up on the Panther (this was a VASL game so I have the dice roll sequence). I don't like it when neither of us know the rule and it leads to...
  7. Juzek

Gotta love a short reply. This came up in a crucial end of game sequence. The OT vehicle of my opponent was going to enter my M18's hex so it couldn't shoot at the rear target facing of his Panther. The M18's CMG pinned the crew in an adjacent hex and my opponent said they couldn't move when...
  8. Juzek

If an OT vehicle crew is pinned, can it move into an enemy AFV's hex to force Target Selection (A7.212) on that enemy AFV? D2.7 states "A vehicle cannot voluntarily stop or end its MPh in Motion in an enemy AFV’s hex .... unless it can, at the moment and position of entry into that hex, attack...
  9. Juzek

Concealment and Melee

Yes, this seems to be the convention for some of us - to place a CC counter as a reminder, but its not actually required by rule.
  10. Juzek

Concealment and Melee

Doug, I think the problem here is that it is not a Melee location yet. The gun crew kept concealment and did not attack, and the attacker's CC attack was ineffective. Wouldn't a CC counter already be there, since the enemy unit advanced into the Location? I guess I'm not sure when or if CC...
  11. Juzek

Concealment and Melee

During the APh a squad advances into a Location containing a HIP Gun and crew. The gun and crew are placed onboard concealed, correct? Assuming the answer to that is yes, if the crew declines to attack in CC and retains concealment, and survives the enemy's CC attack, a Melee does not exist and...
  12. Juzek

Sword & Fire Map problem

I updated both apps and that does seem to fix the problem. Thanks.
  13. Juzek

Sword & Fire Map problem

While playing on the S&F map (Race to The River), stacks don't show up accurately. For example, I have a stack of 4 concealed counters in a hex but when I hold the cursor over them only the top 2 show up, not including the concealment marker. My opponent looking at the same hex will only see 2...
  14. Juzek

RR level in ASL 222 "Bloody Nose"

Thanks, that's what I missed in the Q&A.
  15. Juzek

RR level in ASL 222 "Bloody Nose"

Is there a default RR level? Its not defined in the SSR for this scenario.