Recent content by Jockster

1. Jockster

Would you consider "The Longest Day" a classic film?

That emotional effect is to me what makes a good movie. I feel the same way about SPR.
  2. Jockster

Ok, I didn't say that the Battle of the Bulge was a great war movie. But I do believe it was the best of that genre of Hollywood big productions. I can't think of many and there might be one better, but definately not The Big Red One, or ABTF, or Longest Day. I could probobly name 10 war movies...
  3. Jockster

One of the worst war movies ever. No real acting, just cameo appearences by a bunch of big stars that wanted to be in the big war movie. No continuity, just jumping from star to star to get their shot in. ABTF was almost as bad. The reason this is considered a classic is because of the big...
  4. Jockster

I'd give it a 6 out of 10. And that's just for the visuals. The story, writing, acting, and directing sucked.
  5. Jockster

I went and saw it at the local IMAX in 3D. It was quite a visual spectacle. Unfortunately, the writing, directing and storyline sucked. No real charector developement. You really never cared about any of the charectors. Bottom line; the movie is cool to watch as far as the visuals, but I was...