Recent content by Honza

1. Honza

WG2 Assault on the Teploye Heights, Thoughts? Balanced?

Is it a monster scenario? 300 mine factors is a hell of a lot.
  2. Honza

The new Partisan scenarios.

Great. Thanks Perry.
  3. Honza

The new Partisan scenarios.

Is there a list somewhere which tells us the amendments to the Partisan scenarios? Personally I think it would be a good idea to have the updated scenarios available as a free download.
  4. Honza

WG2 Assault on the Teploye Heights, Thoughts? Balanced?

What does WG stand for? Who produced this scenario?
  5. Honza

What is the situation concerning the battle for Southern Stalingrad?

The battle for Northern and Central Stalingrad has been covered in detail. CH are about to release some maps for Southern Stalingrad. What kind of battle was that? Did the Russians put up much of a fight?
  6. Honza

Are you sick of Korea already?

But the Japanese are the same and they're great fun to play. Just need to get familiar with the rules.
  7. Honza

Are you sick of Korea already?

I really get the impression that you don't like the KW stuff.... :D
  8. Honza

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

No I'm quite selective in what I buy. But even so I have over 1000 CDs. The latest addition was three albums by Michael Jackson of all people!
  9. Honza

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I've taken a break from buying ASL products so that I can concentrate on completing my CD collection. I've taken to Japanese produced CDs which have a much better sound but are more expensive. Once I have the CDs I want I will catch up on ASL releases.
  10. Honza

More on the Chinese/Japanese war....

A book comparing the early war infantry of the Chinese and Japanese armies...
  11. Honza

Pillboxes in ASL Journal 2

Despite what it says in that thread these pillbox counters are for the +4CA/+6NCA TEM pillboxes that can be used in BRT. Cave counters are used for the 1 squad stacking capacity and these pillboxes that came in J2 are the 2 squad and 3 squad stacking capacity pillboxes.
  12. Honza

The forum clock has gone wrong.

Thanks Don.
  13. Honza

I set the time to GMT but it is still many hours behind. Something is malfunctioning.
  14. Honza

Thanks!
  15. Honza

Where can I set the clock which the forum is using? It used to be set according to my local time, but now it is several hours behind.