Recent content by Honza

1. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

Hi Eagle - not the CG. Just the Beast At Bay scenario. The CG is another matter.
  2. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

It is unbalanced unless you know the correct tactics for the US. Which is I believe to send your tanks through the woods. So I heard.
  3. Honza

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

But it is still September.
  4. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

I was grumbling that Beast At Bay was the only monster for KGP - but I forgot Stoumont The Break In. Great choice.
  5. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

There isn't one as far as I know. There was no monster scenario in FB.
  6. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

One thing I tried was to play the Initial Scenario of the KGPI CG as a stand alone scenario. This is the one where the mass of German armour attacks the lightly defended Stoumont. The scenario is totally one sided of course. We used the Initial Scenario VC and the Americans got hammered. But the...
  7. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

Was thinking about mentioning that but I figured it wouldn't be a proper HASL scenario if not on a HASL map. So yes, it needs to be on a historical map.
  8. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

I've got several that I really like. American Tragedy. "119" from Uncommon Valor The big scenario from Baraque De Fraiture One Down Two To Go Beast At Bay looks fun. The huge Omaha Beach scenario looks fun. The big Berlin scenarios from both CH & HOB look fun. The big scenarios from OtO look...
  9. Honza

The best HASL scenario?

A best scenario thread; but this time you can only choose a HASL scenario. No CGs just the scenarios. Which is your favourite historical ASL scenario.
  10. Honza

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

missed out Q by accident. Quality precision dice.
  11. Honza

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Springtime for Hitler.... :D
  12. Honza

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Rosselsprung Operation.
  13. Honza

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Japanese wounded leader.
  14. Honza

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Irrawaddy Burma
  15. Honza

What is the situation concerning flame throwers in Vietnam?

So it wasn't banned at all. In fact FTs and air dropped napalm were used more in Vietnam than in any other war. :eek: