Recent content by Honza

1. Honza

Red Oct CG3

Yes that was one anomaly we spotted earlier.
  2. Honza

Red Oct CG3

That is how it seems to me.
  3. Honza

Red Oct CG3

Fort and SAN expenses are an extra 37 CPP. The average CPP per day will be about 14-15 because of the terrible historical DRM. So the Germans will have about 232 CPP to spend but only 157 CPP worth of stuff to spend it on.
  4. Honza

Red Oct CG3

Maybe it was designed that way. The Germans purchase all they they can in the first week and then hang on like grim death in the second week?
  5. Honza

Red Oct CG3

How so? Can you explain? I get it now....they only have 120CPP worth of stuff that they can purchase....which will be over in the first week.
  6. Honza

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Great mugshots!
  7. Honza

Red Oct CG3

In the last week they will have to purchase AFV, Forts, Guns and OBA.
  8. Honza

Interest in systems.

My whole life I have had an interest in systems. My feeling is that if you understand the system by which something works then you have understood the most important part of the subject. The reason why I bring this up is because ASL is a system. A multi applicable system for gaming WWII and...
  9. Honza

RO CG I Started

Perry confirmed that they have received the question. The answer is probably not very obvious and they need to consult with each other.
  10. Honza

RO CGs east map edges

Perry confirmed that they have received the question. The answer is probably not very obvious and they need to consult with each other.
  11. Honza

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

Does he affect morale in a radius around him? (I guess he is the biggest sniper magnet imaginable....ouch)
  12. Honza

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

You purchased that one late in the day!
  13. Honza

Maybe because it is the beginning of the war and Rommel is not yet a Field Marshal he is 'only' a 10-2.
  14. Honza

Specific leaders of the AE?
  15. Honza

Oh come on...Rommel should be a 10-3. If anyone deserves that status then it is him.