Recent content by Honza

1. Honza

ASL Limericks

My favourite one is: There was a young fellow at Trinity Who took the square root of infinity The number of digits Gave him the fidgets He dropped math and took up divinity
  2. Honza

The Final Brick Works Map.

They are both a bit 'modern'....my dear mum's style. BTW Mark; if you want to use any of the photos you are welcome to do so.
  3. Honza

Here is the final result. The digitized map has been printed.
  4. Honza

RH3 A Fallen Lion

Thanks!
  5. Honza

ASL Limericks

There was a T-34 in Stalingrad's ruins Which threw its tracks and got mired The crew bailed out A Gun they hired And the nearest PzIV they acquired
  6. Honza

ASL Limericks

There was a brown sniper in Bayond Valor Who had an issue with his own color He wanted to be blue Instead he was brown He took his anger out at the DR number
  7. Honza

ASL Limericks

There was a young leader in Rising Sun Who led a banzai charge and got done His squads all broke His AFV was in smoke And he died on a SAN dr of one
  8. Honza

ASL Limericks

Oh no! ;)
  9. Honza

‘Best’ large scenario?

Would love to give it a shot.
  10. Honza

Battle of the Barricades

Interesting thanks.
  11. Honza

Can anyone turn the Brick Works PNG file map into a VASL map for us?

Unfortunately the file is too big to add to the resources. The limit must be 2MB and the file is just over. I am not sure how to make it available?
  12. Honza

Received. Thank you.
  13. Honza

Hi General Mayhem, There has been three tweaks to the map. See the thread in the main section. Would you be willing to VASLize the amended map? Sorry for the hassle.
  14. Honza

I found some errata (there is always errata in ASL). The wall on the I6-I7 hexside has been removed. A wall has been added to the T1-S0 hexside. The wooden building depiction in Y12 has been amended into many small wooden buildings instead of one big one. Sorry for the errata. The changes are...
  15. Honza

Fine....see my post below. I found some errata which has been updated.