Recent content by Honza

1. Honza

Red Factories Homebrew - I survived Stalingrad and all I got was this lousy LP

Are you prepared to spend years playing this CG? That is how long it is going to take.
  2. Honza

BTW I think no quarter is in effect, hence no prisoners.
  3. Honza

RF: X-Tag

But the Russians can purchase greater numbers as the CG progresses.
  4. Honza

embryonic PTO ASL rules 1989

They are interesting to compare to the final edition.
  5. Honza

Is part 2 still part of the 1st scenario? Did the Russian barrage land on its own troops?
  6. Honza

As far as I am aware both CGs end at the same time with the conclusion of Operation Hubertus. Which was on the 15th Nov. The RB CG will have 30 CG dates and the RO CG will have 24 CG dates because it starts later.
  7. Honza

RF: X-Tag

Are the Russians catching up in the infantry stakes?
  8. Honza

RO CG I Started

Its getting tense. What scenario are you guys on now?
  9. Honza

It is dearly tempting to combine RB with RO for a massive CG from Oct 17th until Nov 15th. With the RO CG kicking in on the 23rd Oct.
  10. Honza

embryonic PTO ASL rules 1989

Does anyone know who wrote and designed those rules?
  11. Honza

ASLOK XXXIV - Official TD AAR

I have never heard of Chad Cummings. Is this his first win at ASLOK? Is he by any chance of a younger generation? Perhaps a nubreed? Edit: Oh I have just seen he won before 17 years ago!
  12. Honza

ASL Scenario Archive is down

"database not found" was the latest report.
  13. Honza

Rate the scenario or CG above you.

I would give this scenario a 5/10 just because of the curiosity factor. ASL 31 The Old Town.
  14. Honza

Got to admit that sometimes I really enjoy armour only scenarios.
  15. Honza

Do you have a choice for the next scenario?