Recent content by grabowbe

1. grabowbe

Concerning FT227 Damsels in Distress

From a Q&A, Locations are ADJACENT to themselves. A.8 Is a Location ADJACENT to itself? I.e., if a rule permits some activity in an ADJACENT Location, and does not “specifically exclude” the unit’s current Location from that activity, is the current Location included by default? A. Yes. Yes.
  2. grabowbe

Lambs Led to Slaughter HS25

Thanks - I appreciate your interpretation of that rule. We were unsure.
  3. grabowbe

Lambs Led to Slaughter HS25

We are preparing to play HS25 Lambs Led to Slaughter. The Canadians must "Set up less than or equal to 5 hexes from hex MM1". Since MM1 is at the very edge of the board, some offboard hexes are less than or equal to 5 hexes from MM1. Can the Canadian forces set up off board and enter during...
  4. grabowbe

Sniper activation and HIP

Hello: More specifically this is addressed in A12.14 The owning player can voluntarily remove any concealment at any time during his or his opponent’s Player Turn [EXC: between when a Sniper target hex Random Location DR (14.2) is made and the Sniper counter is relocated].
  5. grabowbe

Biazza Ridge Movement Costs

Thanks! B
  6. grabowbe

Hello: I believe this is implied in your answer, but to get explicit confirmation, the cost for crossing a RED crest line from a lower hillock elevation to a higher elevation are correct in my original question in the table above. Crossing a RED crest line cost is identical to entering a...
  7. grabowbe

Thank you for clarifying. V/R B
  8. grabowbe

Hello: I have questions about the movement costs for crossing Crest Lines in Biazza Ridge where slope artwork indicates Hillocks. I would appreciate any corrections to these costs. Infantry Moving up-slope (onto Hillock): COT Crossing RED Crest Line: COT Crossing BLACK Crest Line (normal Hill...
  9. grabowbe

Thank you. Did not realize there was an Advancing Fire Sub-Forum. Will cross-post. V/R B
  10. grabowbe

Hello: I have questions about the movement costs for crossing Crest Lines in Biazza Ridge where slope artwork indicates Hillocks. I would appreciate any corrections to these costs. Infantry Moving up-slope (onto Hillock): COT Crossing RED Crest Line: COT Crossing BLACK Crest Line (normal...
  11. grabowbe

ABtF Bridge Pillars

Thank you! Not sure how I missed that Q&A. Appreciate the help.
  12. grabowbe

ABtF Bridge Pillars

1.) In ABtF, do the Arnhem Bridge Pillars include the vertices? In other words, do the black row-house hexsides include the veritces that would block LOS? Some relevant rules: ASL Index Hexside (one of the six lines which combine to form a hex; each hexside also contains two vertices): ABtF...
  13. grabowbe

Duds

I don't think an ATT effects roll on the IFT (C1.55) is considered a TK DR, so a 12 would not be a dud (C7.35) versus a vehicle.
  14. grabowbe

How to make a NTC of an AFV

Note that the U.S. Marine Corps can differ from U.S. Army. And also: G17.3 INHERENT CREWS: In scenarios vs Japanese, U.S. Inherent AFV crews have a Morale Level of 8 and U.S. Inherent non-AFV crews have a Morale Level of 7. In all other scenarios, the Morale...
  15. grabowbe

TPBF Factory TEM

The goggles should help.