Recent content by Frank44

1. Frank44

Fire lane

Does a squad lose its inherent FP in subsequent def fire if it is manning a mg doing a fire lane? Thanks
  2. Frank44

Banzai charge

Once a banzai charge is declared and meets all the requirements, does each units must stay adjacent to at least one other participating units? Does at least one unit must have a LOS to the target all the duration of the banzai charge? thanks
  3. Frank44

A.2 ERRORS

Hello all, Thank you for your answers and comments. My intent was to validate with you the strict understanding and application of A.2 rule. As some wrote, this rule can be used with some torelance if needed. Now, I would like to present you the game situtation that led to my question. We...
  4. Frank44

A.2 ERRORS

So my understanding is right.
  5. Frank44

A.2 ERRORS

Could you please explain the meaning of point of commission in A.2 rule below? A.2 ERRORS: All results stand once play has progressed past the point of commission. In other words, if an error is discovered after play has passed that point, the game cannot be backed up to correct the error, even...
  6. Frank44

ChatGPT and ASL

Hi guys, Anyone tried that yet? Frank
  7. Frank44

Some Stats for Leatherneck

Fomarting is so so
  8. Frank44

Some Stats for Leatherneck

� Winner Winner Position of the winner GER UK ROBERT FRANCOIS Attacker Defenser SF7 X X X SF8 X X X SF8 X X X SF9 X X X SF10 X X X SF11 X X X SF11 X X X SF12 X X X Nb of games: 8 1 7 5 3 2 6...
  9. Frank44

Tetrahedrons - Scenario V9

Michael, We see 4 tetras together top of picture. Isn’t against SSR? We got confused with that.
  10. Frank44

Tetrahedrons - Scenario V9

As per SSR: Does this setup meet SSR? Thanks
  11. Frank44

Pillbox and AT-ditch

Can a pillbox setups in the same hex as an AT-ditch knowing these are treated same as Trenches unless specified? Thanks
  12. Frank44

LC basic question

Can a broken unit rout into an abandoned LC if the scenario is not a Seaborne Assault? Thanks
  13. Frank44

V9 Setup area

I know this is basic but can GER player setup on the beach? Thanks.
  14. Frank44

Scenario V9

Hello, Thanks but we know that. There is a mismatch between SSR 6 and the GER setup text:
  15. Frank44

Scenario V9

Could someone please confirm how many OBA are in the German OB? We see 1 counter but the setup text reads: German radios may setup HIP. Thanks