Recent content by fleetB17

1. F

Report and the Numbers of the 2019 ASL OPEN

Congrats to the winners and also to the everyone who attended and enjoyed the play at what sounds like a great extended weekend of ASL. Sadly, I missed the last two years due to conflicting commitments on the same weekend, but I expect to attend next year with my retirement from serving in...
  2. F

Red Barricades - Sniper Relocation

We have always played the same as Jeff and Jim. After the randomly chosen sniper is determined, that sniper can be re-positioned.
  3. F

Choosing to shoot defensive fire during movement phase

I am not sure no more movement means no more movement if he is shot at. If it is in a rule I would like to see it but the attacker may not have a choice. If he is fired on and does the MC/ roll HOB: berserk, now he has 8 mp and must continue moving up to the full 8 or until he gets to an enemy...
  4. F

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

We like to call it pre-combat rehearsals. Even if it is with cardboard combat troops instead of a sand table.
  5. F

New members introduce yourself here

new to forum not the game Been reading the posts for a week or two since a friend let me know about this site. A little about me: I have 18yrs in the infantry. Still serving and I try to find the time to play the best game I found for tactics and fun. Stress the fun. Did I mention FUN...