Recent content by fabrsm

1. fabrsm

Multiple Mortars with the Same Observer

…be more precise: if 2 81mm MTRs use an adjacent MMC as an observer. The MM also has an HMG and then you could: direct the two mortars (use of a SW); and after: use the FPs of the MMC* or use the HMG* (as the use of a second SW) * be careful that if you use the FPs of the MMC or HMG first and...
  2. fabrsm

Hi, As I wrote in my continuation of my game, the second mortar MUST still fire on the same target as the first mortar under penalty of losing the use of the observer. Once this is done, in the event of the loss of one of the two ROFs, or both, they will still be able to fire on another target...
  3. fabrsm

Hi, I don't think this is what the rule means, otherwise how should one regulate it for an SMC? When a certain number of mortars fire together, for me, it means a single use of SW for the observer. For this reason, however, The rule forces you to fire with all the mortars in the same hex and...
  4. fabrsm

Hi, If the rule does not prevent it, a Spotter may also direct one or more mortars that are in this condition: Spotter under the bridge (IN) 12E9 with mortar (IN) 12E8 (with a minimum distance of 2 hexes to fire) to a target in his LOS (IN) hex 12D9.
  5. fabrsm

Hi, while I was waiting for your response, I continued in the following way so that the second mortar could also shoot at target 2 using the spotter (otherwise it would have no LOS to any target): in order not to lose the use of the spotter, the MTR 2 fired at target 1 (same hex) even if the MMC...
  6. fabrsm

Hello, Two 81mm mortars want to use same assigned spotter they have in an adjacent hex (C9.3). The first of the mortars fires using the spotter at a target 1 in its CA. The target is hit with a critical hit that eliminates it and also maintain the ROF of the Mtr. Since there are other targets in...
  7. fabrsm

KIA Extension (corpses)

Hi, Small modification to differentiate friendly KIAs from enemy KIAs: "corpses" extension with two colors (5KIA.mdx)
  8. fabrsm

PAATC (A12.41) for multiple vehicles

Hi, The first of three tanks that are moving with the Movement Platoon and it enters without making an OVR into a grain hex where there is an MMC concealment. The MMC decides to attempt to hold its concealment by making a PAATC (A12.41). The PAATC is passed and it also decides not to make any...
  9. fabrsm

Change the CA without shooting

Thank you all for your interventions to correct my errors in interpretation of the rules..😊
  10. fabrsm

Thanks, …but in the priorities of the rules, wouldn't C3.22 have priority over A3.5?
  11. fabrsm

Hi Klasmalmstrom, but it is the following exception that led me to this conclusion: "..[EXC: (un)limbering (C10.22), Pushing (C10.3), and turreted guns with other turreted armament (D3.51)]..."
  12. fabrsm

Hello, as I am not sure if I read the following rule correctly, I ask you for confirmation: according to rule C3.22 I understand that a Vehicle equipped with a turret, with a main weapon, and CMG/BMG (D1.8), if during the PFPh it exhausts the ROF of his MA but does NOT use his CMG, it will be...
  13. fabrsm

Vehicle MPs and Armored Assault

Hi, during an Armored Assault (D9.31) a vehicle will not be allowed to move beyond the maximum distance that the MMC it protects can reach. Since the AFV now has a restriction on its movement, will it still have to apply rule D.2.1 that MPs not spent by the AFV in the Armored Assault will all...
  14. fabrsm

Location of Turret Hit on Vehicle with Twin Turrets

..Another "clarification" of a rule to memorize.. 👍
  15. fabrsm

Location of Turret Hit on Vehicle with Twin Turrets

Oops! clarification on the image: The ART Gun is a gun not emplaced otherwise it would not have been able to fire at the T-26 😅