Recent content by el sieve

1. E

Suicide Creek Central....

Sorry if this has been asked before - in CG1, six Japanese squad equivalents may set up north of the stream - am I reading it right that no leaders or SW or FPP may set up with them? Thanks.
  2. E

Armored Assault and road bonus

Hi - Imagine the following situation: an AFV, leader, and first line squad start the MPh on a road and begin to move along the road using armored assault. Assume no use of doubletime. Normally (and assuming enough MP from the AFV), the stack could move 7 hexes along the road - 6MF including...
  3. E

Heroes and ROF

Hi - Situation: A German stack consisting of a 467/lmg/hero/9-1 leader prep fires. Shot is 8FP down 2 (for leader and hero, ignoring TEM). Lmg gets ROF and fires again - am I correct that the shot is now 2 (or 3 on IIFT) down 1? In other words, the hero is no longer part of the FG because he...
  4. E

FT and DC replenishment in RB

Non-elite use would eliminate it on an 8 or 9, right?
  5. E

BFP Board DW-7a/b for VASL?

Hi - anyone know if these boards from ITR2 exists for VASL yet? Not seeing them on VASL.info or BFP's site, so I'm assuming no. Not a problem, just trying to see what's currently practical on the "to play" list. Thanks! JB