Recent content by B5C

1. B

Game Spy finaily reviewed Hearts of Iron

A unpatch Plat or the orgnial unpatched HOI?
  2. B

Gamespy is been good on its reviews. The reviewer didnt exaturate the HOI: Platium edition. Hes been right on alot of issues on the game. Like the hard learning curve, crapy totural, and micro-managers are best suitted for this game. Also games like HOI are unique games. Since HOI gives you...
  3. B

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/hearts-of-iron-platinum/568123p1.html 4 out of 5 :D I also want to tell you that this game is VERY ADDICTIVE!
  4. B

You are gonna think I am a moron.

Because Lag kills! :dead:
  5. B

Star Wars: KotoR

Hell no! Thats why its called "Knights of the Old Republic"
  6. B

Star Wars: KotoR

The only path you need is the dark side! Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
  7. B

Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile

The old impressions team is the best out there for city building games. I cant wait to buy this game.
  8. B

Axis & Allies gets a 6.0/10 from gamespot...

Infeldel! AOE is the leading RTS of its time! Gamespy had AOE at #5 on its Top Ten RTS of all time!
  9. B

Hearts of Iron

Half way there! Damn I love American Industry! :P I do have B-17s why couldnt they do the work?
  10. B

Hearts of Iron

Where do you build nukes in the game? I got my research up to make the A-Bombs. I cant find it where to say build nukes, or I have more researching to do?
  11. B

Hearts of Iron

Who has this game? I just got it today and from the reviews its looks good. Whats your opinion of the game.
  12. B

pics of people here.

The only rare photos of me: Thats me in the middle with the black hair. http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com/articles/2004/10/18/news/news01.txt
  13. B

CMBB/AK pbem

Ok I set up my forces and sent the E-mail. Good luck.
  14. B

CMBB/AK pbem

Play by E-mail or live online?