Game Spy finaily reviewed Hearts of Iron

Marines

Reaction score
I'll stick with PCG and ACG.

Sites like this (IGN, GS, GI etc.) have a tendency to over rate games in an attempt to garner more subscriptions.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marines said:
I'll stick with PCG and ACG.

Sites like this (IGN, GS, GI etc.) have a tendency to over rate games in an attempt to garner more subscriptions.
Don't forget the Wargamer

yeah I know what you mean about GS/IGN and such, GameSpot IMHO is one of the beter sites as people can post there revews of games so you can see if people actualy like the game.

Now back to HOI, I have the game but I don't play it, IMO the learning curve is too high for me, I need a game where I can jump right in(like SPWAW I about had that game figured out in two turns) Hopefuly HOI 2 will be easyer to learn.

B5C

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gamespy is been good on its reviews. The reviewer didnt exaturate the HOI: Platium edition. Hes been right on alot of issues on the game. Like the hard learning curve, crapy totural, and micro-managers are best suitted for this game. Also games like HOI are unique games. Since HOI gives you great gameplay but with out the nice graphics.

I downloaded the C.O.R.E. mod last night and the mod is lovely!

scuud

Reaction score
They also didn't mention the various glitches if the game is unpatched, my favorite is that you can only load multiplayer games 1 out of 4 tries :D