Recent content by Arch71

1. A

FB6 Came Tumbling After

My opponent and I have been working our way through the Festung Budapest scenarios and just played this one last night, boy was it a dog and I feel really bad for him (he is playing the Hungarian side through each scenario) as the last few scenarios including this one have been really...
  2. A

Advanced Squad Leader Hall of Fame

How can you forget or omit Klas ?!, Im sure hes looking for a Q&A as we speak :)
  3. A

Precision Dice

One word ... Battleschool, I have bought so many dice from them, professional looking dice that simply look awesome when being used.
  4. A

Chess clock in tournament

I once waited 40 mins for my opponent to simply decide in his mind what he was going to do in his turn. I think he tried to plan the entire turn from Rally to CC all in his mind and I ended up just sitting opposite him watching .... This was in a casual game day but I still annoyed, in a...
  5. A

Battle Hardening Choice

You can pass on the battle hardening though, so in that case I would have opted to not take the battle hardening. For example, sometimes you might not wish to accept battle hardening if you think you are about to be captured etc. /edit Oops I should have read on before responding, it appears...
  6. A

ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

Hmm is there a chance that his account has been compromised and someone is running amok until he can change the password?, just seems uncharacteristic thats all.
  7. A

AP75 - Gabriel's Horn

Thanks mate ! =)
  8. A

AP75 - Gabriel's Horn

Hey, would anyone happen to have a VASL Setup file for this scenario?, I am not sure how to get boards to go vertically...
  9. A

spoogbob I hope you die a horrible death

When he is on next, grab his IP address and send it through to me. I will tell you who it is.
  10. A

Game testers wanted

Hey Oberst, I play against a couple of regular opponents each week, Im sure we would all love to playtest your scenarios.
  11. A

Red Barricades CG III...........Once more into the Breach!

Would you happen to have a copy of the leaflet rules?
  12. A

A7.7 Encircled?

Only D would qualify for encirclement.
  13. A

dice tower made out of ASL boards

I will take 2 if you can ship to Oz :)
  14. A

ASL17 Lost Opportunities (return match)

Heya, are you playing a different scenario card, ie has it been updated or errata added?, I am about to play this one too but the VC says that its an immediate win once the Germans control 4 buildings on Board 1, you mentioned that at one stage you had 6 buildings?
  15. A

ASL 4 Commissars House - What to do with trenches?

LOL thanks everyone :), I *think* I have already implemented some of your suggestions JR so will check later. Thanks everyone for confirming my general suspicions though :)