New profile posts

Steve, I am traveling until April 12, so I cannot send the scenarios that you requested. Please ask one of the Winnipeg organizers, like Eldon Hemminger eehemminger@gmail.com
Tom
Steve Swann here.
Do you have any desert map boards that you want published.
Please pm me at sswannusmc@yahoo.com

Steve
Recovering from surgery this morning, and I’m still just a touch groggy and weak. Pain meds are working, but I can’t take a bath for three days. That’s annoying.

As if surgery wasn’t enough to deal with, on a totally unrelated issue I broke my toes on Saturday and now have to wear a cast on my foot for the next four weeks.

It seems my plan to lose weight and get in great shape for summer has been derailed..
Dr Zaius
Dr Zaius
I didn’t expect to be so weak. Just laying around sleeping is wearing me out.
I'm trying to make friends with the apes cuz we're going to be ruled by them soon. ;)
Dr Zaius
Dr Zaius
Welcome the benevolent overlords.
Hi Tom,
Did you get a game for Scenario 208 "The Grist Mill" ? If not I would be interested. I usually handle 2 -3 posts a week. I do income tax returns so this is my busy season.
Ken
Prepare ship for light speed! No, no, light speed is too slow! Light speed, too slow?! Yes, we’re gonna have to go right to…LUDICROUS SPEED!
Hi Tuomo, just to say thanks and close the loop, you asked me if I was connected to the Front Range ASL group. Just joined. Cheers
Tate, hi! This is "Pastor" Robert Hammond. How are you? I would like to email with you. My email is: HammondOCSports@Gmail.com
Mr. Weiley, I am trying to find information on some of the CanCon scenarios from 1995-1999 to update the ASL Archive with their information, which is spotty if they never appeared anywhere else. Can you direct me to a source at PB that might have them? Jim Hoxie hoxson1@yahoo.com
Chad

My name is Steve Swann email is... sswannusmc@yahoo.com PARAtrooper module wanted.
Hi Will. No, I did not so it must be spam. Hmmm...will have to look into that. Perhaps we will be paired up in the VASL League, otherwise if you're looking for some more games after April keep me in mind.
Hey Jeff, Will Willow here. Did you send me a message over Skype today? I have not accepted it yet because I wanted to make sure it was legit. If not, let me know. Thanks.
Hi Stew
I was wondering about the ASL for Fun stuff too. How about one of the early war ones. French Mustered looks about the smallest at a quick glance.
My email if interested: duncan_1963@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers
Duncan
Stewart
Stewart
Yeah, I'm more into the early war.
Stewart
Stewart
I'd love to do another video on One of his products (leftover games)...I like most of the maps...

I'm PST (GMT-8) We'll have to work on the time.