New profile posts

Steve,

Have you made any more 3D printed Raaco inserts. I saw the 2 files you posted but was wondering if you have any designs for 1/2" counters. I can get them printed using a .stl file.

Hope to see you at ASLOK

Stan
OtO .. I'm game for either one. Are you talking VASL live or PBeM? I'm US East Coast for VASL live play.
pm here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net .. if you already have an opponent, good luck and roll low ya'll!!
Cheers!
Pierce
Hello Chas. I have a question concerning shipping from MMP. I requested the Red Factories HASL , I have the shipping notice, but how does MMP ship to people in Canada?? I am trying to find the tracking number as well.
Shane
Hello Robin,

Je pense que tu as mal compris la remarque de STAVKA à propos des Hillock RR de Hatten in Flames, il parlait de la représentation des Hillock RR sur la carte, qui fait qu'on peut vite oublier que la LOS est bloquée... et il a donc un peu grisé ces hexes sur sa carte comme il le montre dans son lien.
Vu qu'il organise un tournoi sur Hatten, je ne pense pas qu'il n'aime pas ce module.

A+
Ph
Good Evening Recruit!
I'm up for a VASL game. What you got in mind to play. I'm in Savannah so no problem
with time issues. I do plan on attending the Atlanta Tournament in August. I won't wear
my Tech hat if you won't wear your "Dawg" hat. PM here or email: advancedsl1@comcast.net
If you already have an opponent, good luck and roll low!!
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce
Savannah, GA.
What other games are you playing besides Steel Panthers?
dlazov
dlazov
I only play Steel Panthers:WW2 and MBT any more. I used to play John Tillers Campaigns. I also play test Gary Grigsby War in the East. And ASL. I used to own over 500 board wat games but no more.
Sorry for the delay in getting the forums back up. We’re in the process of implementing a lot of changes and new features, so please bear with us.
Dr Zaius
Dr Zaius
The 2.1 update was available sooner than expected so the techs have been working all day getting it installed. Unfortunately, the update is causing the forum to produce and error under certain conditions. We're working to get this corrected now.
I wish that I could say yes for Finland, but notr realy.
The base color of the boards is Desert... more suitable for East Africa, ot the African Coastline.

Steve
Reactions: asloser
asloser
asloser
Ok, I do not have anything to contribute there.... Thanks anyway
Have you found an opponent yet? I've played PBEM for quite a while and don't mind showing you the ropes of PBEM. If you are interested, then let's choose a simple scenario for the first PBEM. Let me know if there are any that you have in mind?

Sincerely,

Bob Eury
Reactions: Goh