New profile posts

OK, I will have a defense more or less as I have to hustle a bit to get ready to leave Thursday morning. I offered the balance so you get it. Ray
Let's try "Out of their Element" [FrF74] at W.O. Russians are favored 31:24 so whoever has the Germans gets the balance. I have no preference so I will let you decide which side you want to play. Defender can prepare a defense to make things go quicker once we get set up. I hope this scenario is to your liking. I have no recollection of having ever played it. Ray
Major Issues
Major Issues
I don't have board 62, so I'll let you be the Russians. I don't mind being the Germans without the balance.

I can borrow Jim's board there if needed.
Vince, Ray here. I will be there Thursday evening and would be interested in a rematch since our ASLOK game. I would want it to count for the weekend W.O. tourney if that is an option and if you agree. We can talk scenarios if I am the first to have responded.
Just sitting here contemplating how little game time I seem to have these days. Along with that, as my game time has diminished, my expectatations have increased in proportion. So I spend less time playing, but when I do I expect more from my investment. Which probably goes a long way toward explaining why so few games make my list these days.
Was all set to spend two weeks in Paris, however, with the riots and many tourist attractions being closed, I was forced to change my plans. So I'll be going back to Rome instead.

Rome is one of my favorite places, but I had been looking forward to seeing the Louvre.
Good morning fellow berserker! .. I'm up for a PBeM game. ETO combined arms.
Let me know what you would be interested in playing. PM me here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net
If you already have an opponent for your PBeM adventure, good luck and roll 'em low!
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce
Good Morning
Just finished a PBeM match yesterday (got thumped! .. those darn 9's!!) .. I'm up for another.
What have you got in mind? .. if you already have an opponent, roll 'em low ya'll!
pm here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net
Good Morning Fellow ASL Berserker! I would enjoy a go with KGP I CG.
Played a lot of the KGP scenarios over the years but not one of the CG's.
I would be available for VASL + Skype play Tuesday - Thursday, some Fridays but
can't do weekends right now. I'm US East Coast (Savannah) for VASL play.
I'm old time wargamer too. Semi-retired. If interested, pm here or e-mail at
advancedsl1@comcast.net.
Pierce
Thank you for taking the time to search your system and respond.
With the benefit of hindsight and experience, I would now prefer to withdraw my association with the request.
Hi Marco,

I'm booked with PBEM opponents for now -- but drop me a line in a month and I might have a slot free, or if I free up I'll try to remember your name. I just finished playing all 6 in ASLSK#1 and have moved on to ASLSK#2, so we should be pretty good pairing.
Hi, my too I just start to do some scenario with SK1 and 2, if you are looking for opponent contact me
Hi Andrea,

I trust you will be at ASLOK again this year. I would really like to get in a game with you......any chance you have a spot in the first few days for a friendly game?
andrea pagni
andrea pagni
sure thing! I arrive on Saturday late afternoon, I guess on sunday we can see when we can :) .. plenty of time
Well, if you need a mental break I could use a Chaco War scenario for new desert board being done.
Scott
You still design scenarios?

Steve Swann
sswannusmc@yahoo.com
Gunner Scott
Gunner Scott
hi Steve; yup, but I am slow, been working on a scenario pack for the last 4 years playtesting it on and off. I want it to be unique and not the typical 4 to 6 turns stuff out there. maybe next year I'll publish it.
Robin

Do you still design scenarios?

Steve Swann
sswannusmc@yahoo.com
Swiftandsure
Swiftandsure
Hi Steve,
I haven't for a long time.
But I don't exclude the possibility.
I sent two to LFT some years ago, without any news since.
Hi Dave,

any ideas and suggestions from your side what we might play at ASLOK ?

I do not have Hatten, so that is not an option for me. I have played very little of the stuff that has come out over the past few years (all my ASL time goes into playtesting). I do not mind playing something you have played before, as long as you really like the scenario.

Stay well

Peter