New profile posts

You posted some guidance around cropping the Manila map a few days ago. I cannot seem to find it. Any way you can re-post said guidance with a descriptive Header so it can get found easily? I suspect more than a few folks are struggling with that?

Thanks
Jazz
Jazz
Jazz
Actually I found it and the guidance works.....even if it does seem to not make sense until you actually have a scenario that needs cropping in front of you.... Mayhaps ask one of the mods to make the Manila cropping post sticky?
DougRim
DougRim
Found the thread in VASL plus another one on the Manila map in MMP. Will add a link to the thread in the main ASL forum. That should do the trick. Don't know how/who to ask for sticky things.
Jazz
Jazz
PM a moderator and ask them to stick a post that will keep the post near the top of the list
Pete, Trying to track down one of your scenarios. We played it at Albany. Germans attacking the walled town from Orchards and Grain. Americans defending. The Germans have a flame AFV + other stuff. USA has some type of AT Gun that I set up out front in the grain for a nice surprise. Can't remember the pack, scenario name , or #.
wrongway149
wrongway149
OK - Now you got me thinking. I need to design something with board 1a/1b, as I never have. (none published, anyway.)
semenza
semenza
Yeah, that board is just about a perfect arrangement for an attack on a small town. Nice spacing, town (or half town) centered, etc. Finns, partisans, weren't you doing something for chapter E ?
wrongway149
wrongway149
yeah but I could never get any sense of commitment from Perry regarding the required rules changes.
ASL PBeM
Good Morning. I would be up for a PBeM game and possibly VASL CG. Been out of the loop for six months so having to refresh the brain. I'm US East Coast. PM here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net. If you already have an opponent, good luck and roll 'em low!!
Cheers!
Pierce
Looking for a PBeM game. Want to justify my expense on all the modules and eventually play all the scenario's in each.
I'm guessing the one of the three who no longer posts because his post got moved is JRV. That sucked having him bail. His call though, and I can't blame anyone for thinking they were treated a bit heavy-handed, but I also can't blame Randy for wanting to clean house a little bit. JRV was the most unfortunate casualty. :(
Hi Doug, sure, why not? let's give it a try. However, I think it's a bit of a silly scenario, to be fair, since it's an ambush and ambush scenarios usually have problems because ASl doesn't model it well. Sorry for late replay I haven't checked on here for a while and I didn't get an email from GS about your PM! send me an email: marchanna.games@gmail.com thanks Marc
Morning Chuck .. paypal sent this morning. Looks like the prevagen kicked in for me and re-viatilzed my memory. Looking to arrive on Aug 3rd.
Hi Chuck. Planning on attending in August and trying to pay via Paypal but having a problem with that. tried to send payment to paypal.me/cwtweks. Is that correct? I'm planning on arriving on August 3rd. Cheers ya'll.
Hi Marc

I have been having a discussion with Stew about the scenario "The Price of Impatience" from the first ASL annual. He has asked me to play a game as the Germans and submit the log files to him. Would you be interested? Sorry about the brief message: there is a 420 character limit!

Kind regards

Doug Leslie
Hi Chas,

At the moment, I am quite busy with 2 large playtest projects. But I expect to be finished with one of them by the end of 2022. I'd very much like to help out with the Peleliu project at that point if any help is still needed. I know it can be hard to find playtesters for Caves, Seaborne Landings, Night, DTO, etc. I want to be part of the solution to that.

Let me know if I can help.

John Knowles.