Zidane

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Zidane is a great player and it is very rare that he lashes out at players like that. So i believe it must have been very personal for Zidane to react, the power Zidane must have put into that shot though must have been a lot because the italian player went down straight away.

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah but considering it was the world cup final and his last game you would have thought that Zidane would have been the bigger man and ignored whatever insults were hurled at him. He must have known he would get a red card for that... :rolleyes:

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Adamaniac 791 said:
Yeah but considering it was the world cup final and his last game you would have thought that Zidane would have been the bigger man and ignored whatever insults were hurled at him. He must have known he would get a red card for that... :rolleyes:
Yeah, that's what i thought. But then i thought that the Italian guy must have said something that really hurt him :confused:

Lmao, look at this game somebody made

http://tonaz.altervista.org/zidane.html

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DavijoBoy said:
lol....that's funny !!
Made me laugh, must have been made pretty quick for it to already be on the net :D

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Adamaniac 791 said:
The link doesn't work, it gives an "Errore 403"? :confused:
I'll try and fix it now, it was working earlier fine.

IDK, maybe its been removed or something?

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lol that game sucks; There should be a score system :p

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BBC Radio Five Live asked for help from a deaf lip reader, Jessica Rees, who read the words phonetically to an Italian translator.

She deciphered the insult as being "you're the son of a terrorist whore" - a translation also carried by many national newspapers in Britain on Tuesday.
Just read that on the BBC

And this

Zidane's agent, Alain Migliaccio, has hinted that Zidane will soon reveal exactly what was said by Materazzi.