Z15 The Landing Zone

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,
Getting ready to play this. SSR 4 says in a die roll of 1-3 choose a ILH GREATER than or equal 7 hexes from 19K5; 4-6 choose an ILH GREATER than or equal to 7 hexes from 19Z6.
I'm confused. If this is correct, the Brits can just land close to the edge of the board and get off. Shouldn't it be LESS than or equal to the hexes?
Anybody know of any errata on this?

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
I asked the same question time before with no answer at all. I also searched about any errata at the producer web page with no success.

IMO the errata is clear. No sense at all if the gliders can land anywhere in the mapboard with the stupid exception of the zone around the "land point" resulting from a DR. Besides, these two "land points" are placed in a clear area perfect for a glider landing.

Miguel

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
I asked the same question time before with no answer at all. I also searched about any errata at the producer web page with no success.

IMO the errata is clear. No sense at all if the gliders can land anywhere in the mapboard with the stupid exception of the zone around the "land point" resulting from a DR. Besides, these two "land points" are placed in a clear area perfect for a glider landing.

Miguel
Anybody any clue to the SSR 4 of this scenarios (as stated in the first messages from this thread)?
My guess is the SSR should read "LESS than or equal to the hexes" or the SSR is correct but the Gliders are supposed to land on board 19 (which isn't stated).

Any help would be appreciated.

James Taylor

I love women with brains
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Breathing new life into this necro-thread.

So Carl Nogueira and I played this back in 2016 and we opted to play that the SSR should read "LESS than or equal" rather than "greater than or equal".

It was an epic game. Carl generated 6 heroes as the Poles, and came up 1 point short of the exit requirements when his last eligible HS failed a PTC on the last shot in the last hex of the board.

Cannot get much more balanced than that.... I highly recommend this scenario.

JT