Yugoslav Partisans - ordnance

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've found a decent listing of AFVs that Yugoslav Partisans used during WW2, but I can't find anything listing the ordnance they had.

Does anyone know (or know where to find) info on what they used? I assume a selection of captured Italian & German stuff, but wondering also about Allied supplied materiel.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
One thing I read said the allies sent captured german and italian equipment to the partisans.

JR

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Doesn't chapter H for Allied Minors contain some information about the Yugoslav partisans guns and vehicles?
Presumably not exhaustive, but already good for starters?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Doesn't chapter H for Allied Minors contain some information about the Yugoslav partisans guns and vehicles?
Presumably not exhaustive, but already good for starters?
That's what I started with, though the notes on ordnance are fairly generic, apart from mentioning the 6-pdr ATG. I found another list online that expands the AFV list (they used Hetzers!!!), but nothing more on ordnance.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Reading Cyrillic I checked out a few sites but probably one needs to go to a specific WWII Serbian website to inquire from folks like us as to what ordnance they had available in any quantity.