Youngest in forum

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
last_cav1971 said:
It makes me proud to know that we have a younger group who is willing and eager to learn about history. There are so few who are interested in the past and are only living for today.

You guys/gals have my praises for showing an eagerness to learn. :joy:

Mark
Deo Vindice
I wouldnt call me a group

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Would have not know you were that young. Atleast we both love blasting folks in SW:B!! My kid is 6 going on 20!! And my second should be here sometime in November.

BigMik1

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BigMik1 said:
Would have not know you were that young. Atleast we both love blasting folks in SW:B!! My kid is 6 going on 20!! And my second should be here sometime in November.

BigMik1
Congrats on the upcoming event, BigMik. :toast: Im only 33 and have 5 kids and a grandson. Actually only 2 are mine, ages 12 and 9. The others are my wife's; Ages 21; 15; and 12. Grandson will be 5 in Feb. My wife is only 36. Married young and thought she had settled down.......her ex was an alcoholic and very abusive to her and the kids........took her 15 years to get out of that mess.

Mark
Deo Vindice

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
last_cav1971 said:
BigMik......I forgot.....Welcome back....havent seen you in awhile.

Mark
Deo Vindice
Haven't gone anywhere, just been on the Warfare HQ side for awhile. I am a wargame junkie!!

BigMik1

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
last_cav1971 said:
Congrats on the upcoming event, BigMik. :toast: Im only 33 and have 5 kids and a grandson. Actually only 2 are mine, ages 12 and 9. The others are my wife's; Ages 21; 15; and 12. Grandson will be 5 in Feb. My wife is only 36. Married young and thought she had settled down.......her ex was an alcoholic and very abusive to her and the kids........took her 15 years to get out of that mess.

Mark
Deo Vindice
Thanks, it's going to be an interesting holiday for my whole family I can tell you. It's a boy so it's going to be nice. And we are naming him Grant. And yeah after the general!!

BigMik1

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
the_redstar_swl said:
I'm 15 and I'm trying to devide my $$$ between Wargames, games for the PC and Rifles :D
I'm in your situation, except I'm 16....

And I seem to have more problems finding time than money (not that finding money isn't a problem.....) :(