You thought JOHN Kerry was bad? Oh,brother.....

SGT Long

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can't know too much about the Kerry's:

Following is a brief background on Mrs. John Kerry . She hates being called that, by the way:

Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator Kerry in 1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an "interesting" paradox of conflicts.

If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a candle to his wife! Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in Mozambique, the daughter of a Portuguese physician, was educated in Switzerland and South Africa. Fluent in five languages, she was working as a United Nations interpreter in Geneva in the mid-60's when she met a "handsome" young American, H. John Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in Geneva. He told her his family was "in the food business."

They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh where his family ran the giant H. J. Heinz food company. He was elected to the US House of Representatives in 1971, and in 1976 he was elected to the first of three terms in the United States Senate. A Republican, he wrote a burning diatribe against some of the causes backed by young House member John Kerry.)

Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with a Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb. The senator, his pilot and copilot, and both of Sun's helicopter pilots were killed. He was survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons.

Four years later, having inherited Heinz's $500 million fortune, she married Senator John Forbes Kerry, the liberal then-junior senator from Massachusetts. She became a registered Democrat and the process of her radicalization was set in motion.

Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to sign a prenuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may not have check writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle fortune, but he is certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of it.

A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup, mustard, and pickles has fallen into the hands of two people who despise successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the confiscatory redistribution of wealth.

So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money?

Just one example:

According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001 she gave more than $4 million to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does the Tides Foundation do with John Heinz's money?

They support numerous antiwar groups, including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried.

They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist" states.

They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas.

They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to Mexico.

These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the anonymity provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our would-be first lady, the wealthy widow of Republican senator John Heinz, and now the wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th President of the United States.

Aiding and supporting our enemies is not good for America, regardless of your political views.

If voters will open their eyes, educate themselves and see the real Teresa Heinz Kerry, they will not appreciate her position as ultra rich fairy godmother of the radical left. They will not want to imagine her laying her head on a pillow each night inches away from the President of the United States.

Hopefully they love this country enough to decide that the only way these two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an engraved invitation in hand.

Instead of deleting this, pass it on. Let everyone know these people are unfit to represent this great nation. The uninformed will never hear the truth from the press, who wants Kerry elected!

Those who buy the Kerry facade, beware what you vote for - - - you may regret that you got it!

Thomas McPeek

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is scary to say the least, thanks sarge I knew she was a liberal but this goes beyond being a liberal.

Governor of Sinister Correction Centre.

Brevet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup, mustard, and pickles has fallen into the hands of two people who despise successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the confiscatory redistribution of wealth."

John Heinz 'earned' his money by being born into the Heinz family. Mrs. Kerry 'earned' hers by marrying into it. Let's not be bitter :nonono:

MCranmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John Heinz 'earned' his money by being born into the Heinz family. Mrs. Kerry 'earned' hers by marrying into it. Let's not be bitter
True, but the Heinz family worked for generations to build that fortune.

RetPara

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Point Of Order.

I believe the following was left out...

she is a graduate of the university in Cape Town, So. Africa - and one of her classmates and close friends is now the secretary general of the UN, yep! our old friend Kofi.

Also, there is a BIG omission in all of her bios - none of them tell us if she dropped all of her other citizenships when she was naturalized US Citizen. I'd be interested in knowing if she holds passports from Portugal, Mozambique, So. Africa &/or Switzerland - all of which allow dual citizenship.

Brevet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by MCranmer
True, but the Heinz family worked for generations to build that fortune.
And now they're all living in a pea patch somewhere. Life is so unfair. :rolleyes:

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And this information came from...? A pro-Republican site?

All they're representative of is that group of wealthy (not rich) Americans that want to make sure they keep and grow what they have and stop others from getting where they are.

Name one wealthy family that doesn't have skeletons in the closet either now or in the past? You'll find MANY wealthy families 'donate' money to umbrella funds and trusts that dish out the money quite unsavorly...

If you're up to it... try finding the same about the Bush's... and the Cheney's... off the top of my head, they're involved with the Carlysle group which is directly involved with one of the most corrupt regimes on the planet who have a poor human rights record. Not exactly a shining record on their part either...

Patrocles

Reaction score
Originally posted by chrisvalla

All they're representative of is that group of wealthy (not rich) Americans that want to make sure they keep and grow what they have and stop others from getting where they are.

Name one wealthy family that doesn't have skeletons in the closet either now or in the past? You'll find MANY wealthy families 'donate' money to umbrella funds and trusts that dish out the money quite unsavorly...

If you're up to it... try finding the same about the Bush's... and the Cheney's... off the top of my head, they're involved with the Carlysle group which is directly involved with one of the most corrupt regimes on the planet who have a poor human rights record. Not exactly a shining record on their part either...
damn straight! I'm sure we could find tons of articles as such on both Cheney, Kerry, and Bush families.

Marines

Reaction score
I have a friend that works for the GAO I'll give him a call and see what he find out if thier is any truth to the statements above.

MCranmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And now they're all living in a pea patch somewhere. Life is so unfair.
So I take it you believe that when anyone dies, everything they have should be take by the state and "redistributed" as big brother sees fit?

Brevet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by MCranmer
So I take it you believe that when anyone dies, everything they have should be take by the state and "redistributed" as big brother sees fit?
I thought we were whining because Mrs. Kerry took all the poor Heinz's money and is giving it to bad people. What does big brother have to do with it?

MCranmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought we were whining because Mrs. Kerry took all the poor Heinz's money and is giving it to bad people. What does big brother have to do with it?
well, considering your initial comment on the matter was that Heinz was "born into the money", I naturally assumed that you believe no one should inherit their money.

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I found out everything I needed to know about her with the recent 'shove it' comment. Not so much that she said 'shove it'. I'm a journalist, and there are times I tell us to shove it. The fact that she told the reporter she did not say those things she was recorded as saying is what I mean.

She lied, and I just don't have any positive feelings towards people who lie.

SGT Long

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wonder if the NZ kissable metre has her on the list yet?

Accually,A friend sent it to me via-e-mail. I couldnt care less about the source. If it's true,she's scum in my book.

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fair enough... but a source can tell you which angle they're coming from... either anti-Democrat or anti-politician or anti-wealthy in general to see why they're trying to make it an issue.

SGT Long

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
By the same rationelle,A pro-democrat one would just ignore it all together.

Like I said previously,Im not for either party,I think once again,most of us are screwed regardless in November.