You screwed me again Argent

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Michael,

In order to save time and money, just get some light brown permanent markers at the office supply store and carefully mark over the arrow so it is no longer visible.

That should fix it for you.

Then you can contact MMP about a replacement map!

Cheers!:clown:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Michael,

In order to save time and money, just get some light brown permanent markers at the office supply store and carefully mark over the arrow so it is no longer visible.

That should fix it for you.

Then you can contact MMP about a replacement map!

Cheers!:clown:
It's an interesting fix, and I appreciate the time you took from your schedule to offer that advice, but...

...will it be good enough to get me $$$$$$$$$$$$$ on ebay for a *cough* 1st edition map?

Frankly, I'm dubious.

Not "Portal"-style dubious, mind you, just run-of-the-mill, Psycho-looks-under-the-couch-cushion-to-find-a-fairly-fresh-wife-beater-but-doubts-it-is-still-fresh-enough-for-Sunday-go-ta-meetin' kind of dubious.

I will wait to hear from the man himself. Given the torture he has meted out to poor Portal over the years with his brand of customer service, I think - by some bizarre brand of logic known only to us - he owes Canada one.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
With God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly

You know, with all the chatter on CSW about the "Rage Against the Marines" title and how cool the name was, for some reason I thought it was an ASL product. I have no idea why; I thought it was some kind of operational addon HASL kind of thingie for some reason. Sort of like the Vietnam FIREPOWER campaign that was released in The General long ago. I'm kind of glad it wasn't, really, since it was limited in the number of copies available to people.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi Guys and Dorosh.

If you had God as your witness that Turkey's could fly you surely must have looked in the oven.