kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Start another scenario at 2:45 AM
For me: 30 years ago, sure. We used to do Friday game nights after work, fairly often these went until 9 am Saturday (Battletech, D&D, Shadowrun, etc.).
Now, no way, I'd be punchy by 5 or 6, and have to sleep the rest of the day.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Try to get some gaming in after work before all the significant others are asleep or otherwise zoned out. Sigh.🙄

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try the infamous "scream and leap" offensive, AGAIN!

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I know I shouldn't fire again on already broken and DM units to try for the double-break/elimination, but I do it anyway. It seems like they always roll a 1,1, and the result is usually a Hero/BH/Berserk, thereby putting the thorn right back in my a$$. Or I generate their sniper, or malf my weapons. Too many bad things can happen to risk it in such cavalier fashion. Hey, I'm getting better at it though, at least I quit doing it to those who would be forced to surrender in the RtPh anyway.

Two exceptions unless they're due to surrender: top shelf US and SS full squads with a decent leader in the direction of their rout path. In rally bonus terrain, even their DM brokies will come back with a '5/6', on a '6/7' with a -1 leader. Letting them slink away to lick their wounds has come back to haunt me too many times.