YoB Appendix E - PDF of Official Board Thumbnails

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Opening this thread as a place to announce updates to the part of the Ye Olde Booke where we have thumbnails of official geoboards. Been a while. This latest update has boards 1-84 (minus the mysterious board 77 but including 10z and 17z) and Fort boards 1a-12a (minus 10a and 11a). SK style boards will get their own update.

YoB Appendix E - Thumbnails of Geoboards (updated 20 Oct 2019 - added SK boards z-m, Fort style boards 10a and 11a)
Thumbnails of DASL boards (updated 20 Oct 2019 - added DASL boards i-l)

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will you also be updating the overlays? Alway liked these as a quick and handy reference. Thanks for the update (NOTE: I believe someone has done at least a draft of 10a/b but not sure of 11a/b).👍

Last edited:

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
Oy. I dunno. Laziness gets the better of me.

I'll update with 10/11ab, thanks.
To think such detailed and monumental work to be done by one as intelligent, good looking and as funny as you - simply boggles my small and unworthy mind.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I updated the geoboard pdf file to include all the SK boards (z-m) and 10a and 11a. Figured it'd be good to throw the SK boards in there as well. See the top post in this thread for the updated link.

DASL boards will get their own file, since people tend to look for DASL boards separately.

Bad Dice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Many thanks for your efforts. I had this at one time, lost it, and despaired of ever finding it again. Again, my thanks.

BD

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for updating this. It comes in really handy while looking for boards for my SASL games (I look for boards that closely match the terrain in the area my missions take place).