yet another D & D comment put in the wrong forum

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Guys, we're playing "Guns" with a complicated rulebook and a semblance of historical accuracy. We have zero credibility in making fun of any type of RPGer. Zero. :smoke:

dachda

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys, we're playing "Guns" with a complicated rulebook and a semblance of historical accuracy. We have zero credibility in making fun of any type of RPGer. Zero. :smoke:
Yeah, my wife's eyes roll, whether I pull out my ASLRB or my Castles & Crusades handbook. She loves her "I love my geek" t-shirt though, go figure.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
For the record, the C(haotic) E(vil) Lizard Man Assassin, was my (very prone to cheating) friend Tony back when we were playing through Revenge of the Slave Lords 'round about 1986 or so.

Tony sold out our party to the slave lords, stole party treasure, and was a general pain in the a$$, though in a very creative and secretive way so that there was never any proof of his mis-dealings.
Eventually, he was found out, and his character fed to a monster of some sort, I can't remember which.
It was fun and original play, but he was still being a dick.

So, not actually poking fun at D&D'ers. I'd still play if there was a group of friends playing here.
And I still wouldn't trust Tony.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You mean he wasn't a 9-2 AL with special bonuses for use of amphibious vehicles who just couldn't stand being cooped up in the tank? Darn, and here was me thinking of a whole new genre of leaders and abilities for ASL.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
In that case, he'd hide, concealed, behind the MLR and pick off his own tanks from behind while their attention was focused by an enemy attack, until some of his own side wised up and CCV'd his a$$.
Definitely not a 9-2 either.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Troll.

1st Level.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Correction. Some of us are only here for the chit-chat.

Corwin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My Son coined the term "nerdfest" when Dad goes to play FtF ASL every month.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Please place D&D threads in the D&D forum. Thank you for your cooperation, citizen.