Yanks reprint?

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can someone from MMP please comment on whether the Yanks reprint can be expected in 2014? It's the last 'major' piece missing for those new/returning to the game.

Thanks,

Ken

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
Can someone from MMP please comment on whether the Yanks reprint can be expected in 2014? It's the last 'major' piece missing for those new/returning to the game.

Thanks,

Ken
I hear that the finn module is getting pushed back again so that Yanks can get re-printed. :devious:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hear that the finn module is getting pushed back again so that Yanks can get re-printed. :devious:
Joe,

You really think the "Yanks" module will be "superior" to the Finn module?

I'm just hoping that SOMETHING "new" of the core modules is out by the end of 2014.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From a "Keep the Grogs Happy" standpoint, releasing Yanks2 before HP would be the wrong move. But MMP knows what is their best move. If I had to guess, it will be HP later this year and Yanks2 in 2015. No inside info here, merely a guess.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From a "Keep the Grogs Happy" standpoint, releasing Yanks2 before HP would be the wrong move. But MMP knows what is their best move. If I had to guess, it will be HP later this year and Yanks2 in 2015. No inside info here, merely a guess.
HP for the ASLOK in October would be GREAT and Yanks v2 at WO would be very OUTSTANDING.....

But then again, who is the MMP "advertisement" POC?

sneo

Singapore ASL'er
Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
Perry did say "HP, J11, and at least one Action Pack for sure" in 2014 and "Yanks probably". so, Finns before Yanks2.

I am new player, I take anything that is being released.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perry did say "HP, J11, and at least one Action Pack for sure" in 2014 and "Yanks probably". so, Finns before Yanks2.

I am new player, I take anything that is being released.
Just keep on getting anything "Official" from MMP, or where-ever it may be sold.

Gamer's Armory is a good start.

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
Joe,

You really think the "Yanks" module will be "superior" to the Finn module?
Hell yes but that is just my opinion and I consider myself to be a Grog having started playing SL in 1978 at the tender age of 14. :D

I am confident that Yanks will have more than one board in it and many more delicious counters not to mention what ever other goodies they decide to merge into it. They could merge the french into this, or the Italians or the.... Oh the possibilities. :)

Last edited:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hell yes but that is just my opinion and I consider myself to be a Grog having started playing SL in 1978 at the tender age of 14. :D

I am confident that Yanks will have more than one board in it and many more delicious counters not to mention what ever other goodies they decide to merge into it. They could merge the french into this, or the Italians or the.... Oh the possibilities. :)
SL was learned by me in 1980; at the age of 21 at Ft Lewis WA.

Yeah, you've fought many cardboard battles and still come back for more.......

Me, Go HP..... Need more "Official Finn" counters.....

Yanks for WO 2015.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just buy 3 copies of Beyond Valor 3rd edition and you will have all the Finn counters you will ever need. :devious:
No no and thrice no, there are new counters of squads and half squads for the Finns in HP NOT in BV so yes we need it , waaaaay before the reprint of more 6-6-6 squads

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
No no and thrice no, there are new counters of squads and half squads for the Finns in HP NOT in BV so yes we need it , waaaaay before the reprint of more 6-6-6 squads
But I could use more Jeeps. :D

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I want mine clipped with white wall tyres and go-faster stripes!
Why should I send you some martin when you can nick steves, now there is what you could do to his counters, tippex white the sides of his jeep counters and there you have your white walled jeeps Diagonal red stripe on each one and hey presto the go faster stripe ;-)

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yep, merge the Yanks into HP.

The steely finish of first-to-fight crowd would complement the green, late-to-the-party types. ;)

Last edited: