Yanks release time frame

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now that HL is heading out to customers and the WO 2022 packs are in house, ready to be "allowed" to order;

Is there a release time frame for the reprint of the Yanks II module?

I'm going to possibly increase my pre-order based upon a near time frame.

Tax money is going to be available by April, so I figure I can "invest wisely" into more ASL "Krak"!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last check 197 pre-orders were noted 1/3/22. I'd say that you have 2 - 3 months before pre-order # is reached.
Then you will play the waiting game.

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
They are going to publish it regardless, and soon:

Posted by Scott Blanton of MMP on Consim on December 8:
Some parts of Yanks have already been printed and are in the warehouse. We are waiting on more parts to finish printing. The plan is to release it without the need of hitting a preorder number. Unless something major happens with printing, the plan is to have it available at Winter Offensive.

Last edited:

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I got the last edition of Yanks -- is there any reason to get this one? Same counters, maps, etc. ?

Sorry if that was already asked...

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Patton would be proud... You would be a hero:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
So are you looking to get a full Division's worth of MMC and vehicles?
"Viel Feind, viel Ehr", the Oberst quotes a German saying...

In fact, with regard to the Americans, I reckon I don't need a second 'Yanks 2nd edition'.

I got one 'Yanks 2nd edition' for the better die-cut counters, which was definitively worth it.

But besides that, I have 2 or 3 Yanks 1st edition, 2 Paratroopers, and heck knows how many more G.I.s from various HASLs. I know - far, very far from what Olli stores in his 'wall of RAACO', but more than enough for me. The only way to control it would probably be using all of these for some yet-to-be-contrieved CG feeding them into Hürtgen Forest...

von Marwitz

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
"Viel Feind, viel Ehr", the Oberst quotes a German saying...

In fact, with regard to the Americans, I reckon I don't need a second 'Yanks 2nd edition'.

I got one 'Yanks 2nd edition' for the better die-cut counters, which was definitively worth it.

But besides that, I have 2 or 3 Yanks 1st edition, 2 Paratroopers, and heck knows how many more G.I.s from various HASLs. I know - far, very far from what Olli stores in his 'wall of RAACO', but more than enough for me. The only way to control it would probably be using all of these for some yet-to-be-contrieved CG feeding them into Hürtgen Forest...

von Marwitz
Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess.......

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I do believe that either Scott or Pete over on CSW a short time ago said they would send out a "Last Call" for Yanks preorder as the completion date approaches. I already had my pre-order in for a while... waiting patiently. :)

Edit: Quote from Pete re: last call for Yanks, "That's done for everything that's on preorder."