Yanks II anywhere close to shipping?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy-

So any movement on this product? Or is it still in the layout / proofing phase?

Scott

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seriously, Scott just gets all engorged over the idea that we hate him. Whatever floats your boat, man.
I'm really hoping that was supposed to be "enraged" and not "engorged," because otherwise I think I'm going to be physically ill.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi

I have no problem helping MMP proof read yanks II, I don't want anything in return, just to see the best nationality in the game back in print. Here is my email if you want to send proofs for me to look over:

stalingrad838@yahoo.com

Scott

Reckall

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Good! I pre-ordered it, so I hope that the Yanks! are about to arrive in Italy again.

And now, please, the Italians, the *real* best nationality in the game :D

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Good! I pre-ordered it, so I hope that the Yanks! are about to arrive in Italy again.

The guys above are joking about having it, it is still getting proofed not yet at the printers . A few more months probably.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So what is the latest word on how far along is Yanks II on the production schedule? Will it be shipping this month?

Scott

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
My understanding is that MMP canceled Yanks II because there wasn't enough interest/a big enough prospective market.

JR

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
My understanding is that MMP canceled Yanks II because there wasn't enough interest/a big enough prospective market.

JR
Was this due to that retailer in the UK going bankrupt that had a stash of something between 150 to 250 Yanks 1st edition that will be on sale for very cheap soon? Would mean no customs issues/cost for EU-players.

von Marwitz

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Was this due to that retailer in the UK going bankrupt that had a stash of something between 150 to 250 Yanks 1st edition that will be on sale for very cheap soon? Would mean no customs issues/cost for EU-players.
Also my understanding that European players don't buy Yanks. That could explain why there was a stash of them.

JR

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Also my understanding that European players don't buy Yanks.
Well of course they don't BUY them. They have them forced upon their households, usually when the men aren't at home themselves.

The good news is, you only have to wait a few months, and then you get lots of brand new Yanks, for free! [Warning: some ongoing care and maintenance may be required.]

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just hope they listen to Italian players and change the number for the Italians,
after all a para is a para is a para the Italian elites should be a darn site better than they are depicted at present

Oh, and I hope they cover the RSI too