Xbox Redux

MPHopcroft

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I have my hands on an Xbox Elite now. And I've seen that I'm just as bad at the games as I remember being....

Are there any forums specifically desgined to help Xbox game players get better? And what sort of skills does an Xboxer need to develop to beome, well, non-pathetic?

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Uhh... to get better at playing on a certain system or game... I think you just need to practice to be honest. There are strategies to use depending on the game and maps you play on if you play multiplayer. In singleplayer games it's just like I said before... practice. For me as an example, I'm terrible with shooters on consoles and excel with shooters on the computer. So when I've recently tried Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Call of Duty World at War and Modern Warfare 2 on the XBOX 360 I found myself getting... well owned pretty badly because I'm not used to the controls. So... in essence, stubbornness, determination, lots of swearing at the game and one's self, and patience, and I guarantee you will become a non-pathetic XBOX Elite gamer :headbang: