XBox 360 Pro 60GB Console w/ Jasper GPU?

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi everyone,

Does anybody have any latest word on when Microsoft will ship the new 60 GB version of the XBox 360 Pro console with a "Jasper" smaller GPU unit on the motherboard?

I'm holding out on getting a 360 until these ship due to the heat management issues this machine is known for. Any word is appreciated.

Thx in advance! :)

KingNothing12

Reaction score
Country
llRomania
Hi everyone,

Does anybody have any latest word on when Microsoft will ship the new 60 GB version of the XBox 360 Pro console with a "Jasper" smaller GPU unit on the motherboard?

I'm holding out on getting a 360 until these ship due to the heat management issues this machine is known for. Any word is appreciated.

Thx in advance! :)
Or you could get the halo 3 xbox 360 which comes with the chip, or buy a regular one and purchase a cooler. When you do get one though, tell me your online gamertag.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Buying a cooler is a non-starter, as the Xbox I buy needs proper heat management in the first place.

Does anybody have an answer to my Q? :)

watalla

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Everything I have read so far indicates the 60Gb out now is still Falcon but with the memory chips modified. I think Microsoft will quietly slip Jaspers into the supply stream closer to the end of this month. They do not want everyone waiting for them and have the Falcons sit on the shelves. It will probably be September or October before the Falcons are used up. It may also be timed to release with the rumored price drop in September.