Xbox 360 Accessories Coming Soon!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Microsoft has announced a few exciting new accessories. The upcoming accessories include: The Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, Xbox 360 Wireless Headset, Xbox Live Vision Camera, Xbox 360 HD DVD Player, 256 MB Memory Unit, and Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. Descriptions and images can be found below!

Upcoming Xbox 360 Accessories

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel. For true racing enthusiasts who demand unparalleled driving realism at home, the innovatively designed Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel combines form and function with the latest technology in wireless and force feedback. The estimated retail price1 (ERP) is to be announced (TBA).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Xbox 360 Wireless Headset. The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset integrates seamlessly with the Xbox 360 console to provide wireless voice chat, stylish ergonomic design and superior voice quality over the Xbox Live® network. Now gamers can pair this and the award-winning Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for the ultimate wireless experience. Gamers can use up to four Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets simultaneously during multiplayer gaming sessions (ERP TBA).

• Xbox Live Vision. The Xbox Live Vision video camera seamlessly integrates with the Xbox 360 system and Xbox Live network to bring interactive social gaming to life. The camera allows gamers to personalize their gaming experience with their own unique gamer picture, send photo messages, and chat by video with friends and family over Xbox Live (ERP TBA).

• Xbox 360 HD DVD Player. The Xbox 360 HD DVD Player connects with Xbox 360 to deliver even more high-definition content through blockbuster HD DVD releases from major Hollywood and international movie studios. The HD DVD Player delivers superior high-definition-quality video and stunning digital surround sound with Xbox 360. It includes the Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote (ERP TBA).

• Xbox 360 Memory Unit (256 MB). With four times more capacity than the original, gamers can easily store and transfer even more Xbox 360 saved games, Xbox Live profiles, full Xbox Live Arcade titles and other entertainment content downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace.

• Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows®. Gamers can get the most out of current and future Xbox 360 wireless accessories with the new Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. By plugging the compact receiver into a USB 2.0 port on the PC, the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel can be used on a second platform (ERP TBA).

Source

hobomunch12

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I most say, that headset looks pretty awesome. The DVD player looks a tad bulky but I'd probably still get it if I had a 360.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yea that headset looks tough, i'll probably get that and the camera when i get a 360.

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Wow :eek: They look awesome, especially the Wireless Racing Wheel and the Headset! Sweet. I bet the Racing Wheel will be good, also no wires :)

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I really like the idea of the Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. Its pretty cool that you can also use the Xbox 360 accessories on a PC too.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yay the HD player can make the xbox 360 even more bigger Lmao :p :D

Joey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd get the headset because the normal one is absolute crap.

Joey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine is good cause I modded an original xbox one. The one that comes with it sucks

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
all really nice, i particularly like the steering wheel, i love the way they all look great matching with the 360.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
cain said:
all really nice, i particularly like the steering wheel, i love the way they all look great matching with the 360.
i agree i also like the way the steering wheel is wireless cos then u can run round your house driving a car on the tv :D