X - Tag as ( me) the R

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

Having gone the G twice so far I need a change. This sits between VoTG and RB with just enough force not to get totally over run (VoTG)
while having to play a very clever game of slowing the German and keeping your units for the next day.

The initial CG day has explicit VC for the German so you have a defensive "counter."

The 23rd is hair-raising for the Russian no doubt, given the need for advance for the German the Russian needs all his advantages,CC being
a prime candidate.

This would be PBEM and hopefully some live VASL.

Fencik85

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

Having gone the G twice so far I need a change. This sits between VoTG and RB with just enough force not to get totally over run (VoTG)
while having to play a very clever game of slowing the German and keeping your units for the next day.

The initial CG day has explicit VC for the German so you have a defensive "counter."

The 23rd is hair-raising for the Russian no doubt, given the need for advance for the German the Russian needs all his advantages,CC being
a prime candidate.

This would be PBEM and hopefully some live VASL.
Not exactly sure if you are asking for some PBEM and what scenario or CG you are looking for, but if you are looking for an opponent I am looking to add VASL PBEM.
kylecurle@yahoo.com

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have started X-TAG myself, I pulled the Russian squads close to the rail embankments and the factories. I do not want those troops being cutoff and isolated. The Germans have a lot of armor, so my plan is to make the factories absolute hell for the Germans. Hall 4 is heavily manned with my assault troops and 4-5-8s.

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The German'shave to break down the linear defence as long as they don't break through the Russian is in a good position.

Fire is the best friend the German's have.

I used the Katy on day 1 and the fires are now expanding, the trick is to mtch the attacks in some way to take advantage of the fires.