WW2T (World War II Tactics) - a new computer game based on ASL rules

veron

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Not sure if I would actually want to play on that mode, but looks good nevertheless!

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
it is realistic to assume that a commander new the terrain quite well.
Oh HELL no. Lucky to get a hand-drawn map & told to go "over about a mile there is a town, check it out."

It won't be ASL in any case. & distinct differences protect you from HazBorg.

WW2T_Ben

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Oh HELL no. Lucky to get a hand-drawn map & told to go "over about a mile there is a town, check it out."

It won't be ASL in any case. & distinct differences protect you from HazBorg.
Yep, I agree, what is HazBorg ? :)

WW2T_Ben

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Well, it's just different from traditional ASL. I'd give it a try though so who knows!
Ok, good :) I have to admit, it feels rather strange looking at a map you have seen hundreds of times in 2D and suddenly you are right in the middle of it. The maps kind of become more compact due to the perspective. But we'll see... As I said, a top-down view is still possible.

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
Has the ww2t site been hacked? Got an email saying my account was locked due to too many login attempts, and to click on a link to unlock it. Of course I have not gone there in a long time, so its no my activity.
The link goes to a page saying its now unlocked & inviting me to login. So I wonder if its a fishing page & not the real thing.

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
Just got another email saying my account at WW2T has been locked due to too many failed login attempts.
Went to the link included to unlock it, but it goes to the regular login page, and my login fails because its been locked:
ERROR: This account has been locked because of too many failed login attempts. You may try again in 21 hours.
So Catch-22.